Subject: [Megaco] SG 16 Output

From: "Tom-PT Taylor"<[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 12:32:43 -0500

I've started moving SG 16 output to the Megaco FTP area.  You will find
H.248v2, H.248v1 with all IG corrections folded in, and H.248 Annex M.1 at
ftp://standards.nortelnetworks.com/megaco/docs/Current/ITU-SG16/ITU%20Last%2
0Call/

Incidentally, it's rather obvious that with my move a while ago to Distiller
5.0 I lost the compact file format PDF used to give me.  I'll have to look
for some other way to make files quickly accessible to all.

I will send H.248v2 to the IESG for IETF Last Call as soon as I can turn the
file to text.  Before that I will list the deltas coming out of the meeting.
One point: SG 16 heeded our request and deferred context packages to next
October (H.248v3).  We didn't do much with ServiceChange and section 11 this
time around, but I would hope we have much clearer text for October.

Christian Groves is currently Rapporteur: Glen Freundlich has moved on.
Christian did a great job at the meeting, particulalrly since he was put in
the difficult position of ruling on one of his own proposals.

Tom Taylor
[email-masked]
Ph. +1 613 736 0961 (ESN 396 1490)

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco