Subject: [Megaco] Legal Intercept using MEGACO

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 21:55:26 +0530

Hi All,
      Probably this has been discussed below, so if someone can point me to the
archive, it will help...
      My main query is whether legal intercept can be supported using existing
MEGACO protocol.
      This could be to support a Packet-based IAP or a circuit IAP (Intercept
Access Point) depending
      on the deployment requirements. If the existing MEGACO does not support
this, then would a package
      help or would these be better done as modifications to the base protocol.

Thanks,
  Rohit Gupta
  www.hssworld.com

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems Limited
(HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual  to whom it is
addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential information  and should
not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended. If
you have received this message in error, please notify the originator
immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you
are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing the
contents of this message. HSS accepts no responsibility for loss or damage
arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including
damage from virus."

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco