Subject: [Megaco] Audit Value on ROOT

From: "Sudhir Kumar Appana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 17:50:32 +0530

Hi,

Under which scenario, MGC will send a Transaction with Audit Value on
ROOT Termination Id.

I read the following thing from Madhubabu call flows text file: section
3.1.4:
The MG issues the disconnection method of Service Change when it lost
the communication with MGC and later regains it. The MGC normally
generates an Audit message to assess the state of the terminations
before and after the disconnection. The Audit command enables MGC to
synchronize its state with the MG's state.

In the above scenario Audit Value will be sent on ALL wildcard Termination
Id (*),
but not on ROOT.

Thanks,
Sudhir

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco