Subject: [Megaco] empty ServiceCange reply

From: Uwe Lauff <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 13:12:16 +0100

Hi, 

for svch there is the following paragraph in the RFC

   The return from ServiceChange is empty except when the Root
   terminationID is used.  In that case it includes the following
   parameters as required:

   *  ServiceChangeAddress, if the responding MGC wishes to specify a
      new destination for messages from the MG for the remainder of the
      association;

   *  ServiceChangeMgcId, if the responding MGC does not wish to sustain
      an association with the MG;

   *  ServiceChangeProfile, if the responder wishes to negotiate the
      profile to be used for the association;

   *  ServiceChangeVersion, if the responder wishes to negotiate the
      version of the protocol to be used for the association.
<<

can the Servicechange reply be empty now or not.

If it is for the root termination, there has to be at least one Service
to be defined(first Sentence).
but what if no Service correspondes with the next for requirements

TIA

Uwe

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco