Subject: [Megaco] bcas/addr - manyfolks-megaco-caspackage

From: Srinivasan Krishnamoorthy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 14:16:16 -0400 (EDT)

All,
Does anyone know the status of - draft-manyfolks-megaco-caspackage-02.txt?
It expires this Sep 2002. 

Question 1:
    The signal bcas/addr : Can this be used more than once in the 
    same call to signal called digits and ANI? - irrespective
    of the type of signalling used?
    The call-flows at the end of the doc suggest something like 
    this.

    Also when an MG signals seizure and the MGC follows it with
    digit collection request.. do the called & ANI digits come
    in the same 'digit collection' complete event from the MG? 
    If yes how? Or does the MGC request digit collection twice?

    I have seen call flows where one bcas/addr carries both as 
    in:- 
       bcas/addr 
          ds = "axxxxxxxxeayyyyyyyye"
          ac = MF
    How do we do it for other type of trunks?

Question 2:
    Are there any special extensions to the 'bcas' package 
    for handling other types of signalling? 

Thanks much.
-Srini

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco