Subject: [Megaco] Subtraction of terminations in case of SVC Forced from MG

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 15:10:21 +0300

Hi all!

According to
                                                                        
 draft-ietf-megaco-h248v2-01.txt                                        

 (para.7.2.8 - ServiceChange):

         2) Forced - indicates that the specified Terminations were taken
        abruptly out of service and any established connections
        associated with them may be lost. For non-Root terminations the
        MGC is responsible for cleaning up the context (if any) with
        which the failed termination is associated.  At a minimum the
        termination shall be subtracted from the context.  The
        termination serviceState should be "out of service". For the
        root termination the MGC can assume that all connections are
        lost on the MG and thus can consider that all the terminations
        have been subtracted.

Does it mean that the MG may not subtract the terminations in case of
ServiceChange Forced method for non-Root termination and must wait for
Subtract command from the MGC?

Bella

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco