Subject: RE: [Megaco] Re: M1 Package

From: "Kevin Boyle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:56:38 -0400

As has been pointed out several times in the past, the H.248 series has been
renumbered.  H.248.7 is what used to be Annex K, and H.248.9 is what used to
be Annex M.1.
 
Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: Cromwell, David [NCRTP:3S12:EXCH] 
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 11:25 AM
To: 'Naveen Krishnan'; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [Megaco] Re: M1 Package

Naveen, 
  
Annex K and Annex M.1 are separate packages, both of which support voice
variables.  Annex M.1 provides more functionality.  In Annex K, look at
section K.3.2, Variable - Announcement Play.  In Annex M.1 see section
M.1.6.1, Syntatical Concepts:  Audio Segments, Variables, and Embedded
Variables, and the following sections for an overview.  In Annex K you would
implement the an package.  In Annex M.1 you would implement the aasb
(Advanced Audio Server Base Package), bannsyx (Basic Announcement Syntax),
and vvsyx (Voice Variable Syntax) packages.

Regards, 
David 
-- 
[email-masked] 

-----Original Message----- 
From: Naveen Krishnan [mailto:[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ]

Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 6:44 AM 
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: [Megaco] Re: M1 Package 

An anybody answer me the below. 
  
Thanks. 
  
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------ 
Doppler Effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come
at you rapidly. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------ 

----- Original Message ----- 
From: Naveen Krishnan 
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 1:40 PM 
Subject: M1 Package 

Dear all, 
            How can we send a Variable Voice tone to MGW Using Megaco ?
Which Package can Support this ? 
If Annex K [M1 Package] can be used,can anybody explain this in detail. 
  
Thanks and Regards, 
Naveen Krishnan 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------ 
Doppler Effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come
at you rapidly. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------ 

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco