Subject: [Megaco] Primary MGC related query.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 18:58:12 +0530

Hi list,
I do not receive any reply for this? So I am re-sending the mail.
Does root/normalMGExecutionTime, root/normalMGCExecutionTime and root/
ProvisionalResponseTimerValue has only one value among the virtual MGs and can
only be read/write by primary MGC.
Does this is acceptable to list?

Regards,
Siddhartha Sharma

web: www.hssworld.com
---------------------- Forwarded by Siddharth Sharma/HSS on 09/13/2002 06:50 PM
---------------------------

[email-masked] on 09/06/2002 05:40:37 PM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:    (bcc: Siddharth Sharma/HSS)

Subject:  [Megaco] Primary MGC related query.

HI list,
As per section 11.1 of RFC "If recovering from the event requires manipulation
of a physical interface's state, only one MGC should do so.  These issues are
resolved by allowing any of the MGCs to create EventsDescriptors to be notified
of such events, but only one MGC can have read/write access to the physical
interface properties; all other MGCs have read-only access". Is there any
package which contain the above said "physical interface properties".

Also does the root/normalMGExecutionTime, root/normalMGCExecutionTime and root/
ProvisionalResponseTimerValue is only read/write by primary MGC (in other words
does these properties have only one value for all virtual MGs)?

Regards,
Siddhartha Sharma

web: www.hssworld.com

DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems
Limited (HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential
information  and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other
than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts
no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information
transmitted by this email including damage from virus.

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems
Limited (HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential
information  and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other
than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts
no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information
transmitted by this email including damage from virus.

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco