Subject: [Megaco] Use of CHOOSE wildcard in Topology

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 15:46:52 +0530

Hi List,
As per protocol section 7.1.18:
CHOOSE wildcards may be used in T1 and T2 as well, under the   following
restrictions:
*  the action (see section 8) of which the topology descriptor is part contains
an Add command in which a CHOOSE wildcard is used.
*  if a CHOOSE wildcard occurs in T1 or T2, then a partial name SHALL NOT be
specified.

So which of the following combination for topology descriptor is valid:
     T1 or T2 used                 Termination name used in add command
1.   $                             $
2.   $                             atm$
3.   atm$                          atm$
4.   atm$                          $

Thanks & Regards,
Siddhartha Sharma

DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems
Limited (HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential
information  and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other
than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts
no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information
transmitted by this email including damage from virus.

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco