Subject: [Megaco] How to set RequestID in RequestDescriptor

From: Kalleitner Franz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 11:08:03 +0100

Hi all,

An EventsDescriptor received by a media gateway replaces any previous Events
descriptor. 

How does this reflect on the RequestID. Shall a new RequestID assigned for
the new eventdescriptor or can/shall be the "old" RequestID reused?
I guess a new RequestID shall be used , could anybody confirm this
assumption!

Thanks in advance

---

From: Raphael Tryster <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:25:31 +0200

The RequestID is a required field in the Events descriptor, therefore a new
value must be supplied with a new Events descriptor.

Raphael Tryster

-----Original Message-----
From: Kalleitner Franz [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 12:08 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: [Megaco] How to set RequestID in RequestDescriptor

Hi all, 

Thanks in advance