Subject: [Megaco] trigger for Null context to include terminations

From: "YAMAMOTO, Susumu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 13:41:39 +0900

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the trigger for Null context to include
specific TerminationIDs in an MG.

In general, we have some phases to provide call operation capability
in an MG after starting the MG, that is (a) to mount physical channels
with configuration commands and (b) to take the physical channels into
service state with specific commands.

Which should be a trigger that the corresponding physical TerminationIDs
show up in Null context in the MG ?

Also when we stop the service on specific physical terminations,
we may at first take the terminations out of service with commands
temporarily, and in the second we may dismount the termination to
delete these from configuration files.

Which should be a trigger that the corresponding physical TerminaionIDs
disappeared from Null context ?

I think that we may have both choices in both cases above along the
MEGACO standard. It seems that we have no description regarding
this in, and this would be a implementation matter.

Please let me know your idea.

Thanks,
-Susumu 

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco