Subject: [Megaco] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-megaco-callflows-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 07:47:36 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Media Gateway Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Megaco/H.248 Call flow examples
	Author(s)	: M. Brahmanapally, P. Viswanadham, K. Gundamaraju
	Filename	: draft-ietf-megaco-callflows-02.txt
	Pages		: 295
	Date		: 2003-6-2
	
The Megaco/H.248 call flow examples draft illustrates the usage 
of Megaco - Version 1 protocol [Ref:3] defined between the Media Gateway 
Controller and Media Gateway. In light of the vast features presently 
incorporated and continuously evolving features of the protocol, it 
serves the purpose of representing typical use case scenarios. There 
are a lot of possible scenarios for usage of MEGACO protocol. It is not 
the intent of the draft to represent the inter-working functionality 
among various protocols, however, an attempt is made to depict 
its usage in such a case for the purpose of completeness in the 
larger perspective. An attempt has been made to illustrate the 
supplementary call  services using MEGACO.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-megaco-callflows-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-megaco-callflows-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-megaco-callflows-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.