Subject: [Megaco] Query Related to Automatic Metering

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 15:03:14 +0530

Hi List,

this is a query regarding Periodic report event 'pr' defined in AMET
package .the package procedure says that

"the detection of event pr shall not cause the termination of the
signal em or signal mbp, even if the KeppActive(KA) flag is not set for the
pr event"

what i feel is that the detection of the 'pr' event shall not cause the
termination of any of the signals.

pls tell me if this is a correct assumption?

if yes, then i think here the package procedures should have mandated
the use of KA flag with this event. Doing this will keep the protocol rules
intact.

Regards
Sachin Gupta

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems Limited
(HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential information and
should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is
intended. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or
disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts no responsibility for
loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this
email including damage from virus."

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco