Subject: [Megaco] Planned amendments/corrigenda for January meeting

From: "Kevin Boyle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 19:08:32 -0500

All,

I wanted to let you all know that we are currently undertaking the exercise
of taking all the IG items and working them back into the subseries
specifications themselves.  This will result in a set of Corrigenda (and, in
the case of H.248.2 and H.248.8, Amendments).  These are planned to be
approved at the meeting in January.

The result of this is that the items will be removed from the IG, so that
the IG moving forward from the January meeting will be empty.  The intent of
this is that everyone will have fewer documents to consult.  We last did
this at the February 2002 meeting.

If anyone has serious objections to this, please raise it to the list, or to
Christian or myself.
--
Kevin J. Boyle II
Succession H.248/Megaco Architect
CS2000 Media Control Protocol Standards
ESN 351-2690

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco