Subject: [Megaco] ICAS Package 'Call Duration' statistics

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 15:20:35 +0530

hi List,

the 'Call Duration' statistics in the ICAS package is described as

***
6.4.1 Call Duration
StatisticID: cd (0x0001)
Description: Provides the cumulative duration the termination is in
active call context i.e. from the point of applying/receiving "Answered"
signal till the point of release ("Clear-forward" or "Clear-back")
initiation.
***

Can somebody pls specify what 'active call context' refers to?
Should this be related to the stream mode property also?

Also the NT package define 'duration' statistics. the description is as
follows

***
        Description: Provides duration of time the termination has been
        in the context.
***

How does both these statistics differ. A termination can support both these
statistics.

regards
Sachin Gupta

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems Limited
(HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential information and
should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is
intended. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or
disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts no responsibility for
loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this
email including damage from virus."

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco