Subject: [Megaco] CTSQL Flow Suite For IVR

From: "Asif Bilgrami" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 21:13:01 +0500

We have upgraded our product "CTSQL Flow Suite" to support more features.

Create IVR Flow using CTEditor in minutes or modify existing template to
meet your needs.

Now same CTServer supports T1 (ISDN and Robbed Bit),E1 and Analog Dialogic
cards.

CTSQL Flow Suite provides same features to implement IVR Flow in lower cost
which other
provides at higher costs.

For details have a look at: http://www.variationtechnologies.com/aboutct.htm

For Supported Functions have a look at:
http://www.variationtechnologies.com/functions.htm

For Supported Events have a look at:
http://www.variationtechnologies.com/events.htm

Voice Mail Flow is included as demo.

Find out how to run Voice Mail demo for Analog,T1 or E1:

http://www.variationtechnologies.com/demo.htm

That means once you have created IVR Flow, it can be implemented for variety
of protocols.

Download your free evaluation copy now including Voice Mail demo.

Regards

Marketing Department

Variation Technologies

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco