Subject: [Megaco] Regarding Context Audit

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:38:47 +0530

Hi List,

I have a doubt in context audit grammer.

Assume that there is an active context which is not emergency. Now a
context audit request comes with only emergency token
MEGACO/1 [10.10.1.1]:2100 Transaction=1100000 {Context = 1 { ContextAudit
{Emergency} } }

As per the grammer
Action reply should have error descriptor or command reply. In command
reply we can send context properties whose grammer is
contextProperties    = contextProperty *(COMMA contextProperty)
contextProperty    = (topologyDescriptor / priority / EmergencyToken)
Now here it is mandatory to send one of these tokens in context properties.
It is not possible to send emergency token in this case as context is not
emergency and the emergency token does not have a way to specify the value
as TRUE or FALSE.

What should be returned in this case ? Is there a way to send an empty
context audit reply.

Thanks in advance
Ashish

www.hssworld.com

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems Limited
(HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential information and
should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is
intended. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or
disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts no responsibility for
loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this
email including damage from virus."

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco