Subject: [Megaco] Analog line state

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 10:55:58 +0100

High all

Initial state : the MG is programmed to send a notify if a transition
on-hook / off-hook or vice versa happens.
Nevertheless the  MGC can miss a transition state from on-hook / off-hook
or vice versa (lost of H248 dialog with the MG)

I am looking for a way to know the state of a analog line (on-hook /
off-hook). I expected to use the AuditValue on the termination to know it
but unfortunately the AuditValue does not give this information.

In my understanding the only way to retrieve this information is to send a
modify command on the termination to reprogam the detection of event al/on
and al/of.

What do you think about that ?
Thank-you for your help.

Regards
Jean-Luc Lecuyer

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 08:50:44 +1100

Hello Jean-Luc,

If you use and Audit the Event Buffer Descriptor you will get the current events 
active. Otherwise you will have to reset the event using the "strict" parameter.
However I would first address an implementation that loses messages...

Regards, Christian

> What do you think about that ?

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.

---

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 08:50:44 +1100

Hello Jean-Luc,

Regards, Christian