Subject: RE: [Megaco] MEGACO Software

From: "Kevin Boyle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 13:05:25 -0400

Contexts are identified by their contextID, similar to people being
identified by their name.  Note that Contexts do not denote connections
between the MG and the MGC -- they denote groupings of interconnected
terminations.

For information about Cisco products, I suggest you contact Cisco. Note that
this list is not to be used for commercial purposes.  There are many
softswitches in the marketplace that use H.248.

Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: Atul Khandelwal [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 12:49 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Megaco] MEGACO Software

Hi Group,

Can any one tell me where can i find a free down load for MEGACO software.
Also pls let me know which version of CISCO Call Manager/CISCO BTS supports
MEGACO,  or any other Softswitch that supports MEGACO.
Also is there any difference between context and context id...i mean for one
context can we have two context ids, or is it like the call from RG1 to MGC
is one context and the call from RG2 to MGC is another, both with separate
context ids.

Thanks
Atul

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco