Subject: RE: [MEGACO] Is there a way to exchange keys for media encryption ?

From: "Kevin Boyle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:38:06 -0400

It seems to me that would be an issue for SDP exchange, and not really an
H.248 issue.  H.248 carries session descriptions; it does not define how
session descriptions are used by the MGs to set up the bearer.
 
I believe that the SRTP IETF work describes how to perform key exchange for
bearers.
 
Kevin

  _____  

From: Nurit Shenhar [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 10:31 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [MEGACO] Is there a way to exchange keys for media encryption?

Hi

Is there some SDP attribute or MEGACO package which defines a way to
exchange keys for media encryption? I know there is such thing in TGCP, but
I couldn't find any general/formal way.

Thanks,

Nurit

****************************************************************************
********************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential material.
They are intended solely for the use of the designated individual or entity
to whom they are addressed.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination,use,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.

If you have received this email in error please notify
[email-masked] and permanently delete the e-mail and files.

****************************************************************************
*******************************

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco