Subject: [Megaco] DigitMap Completion Event

From: Anjana Arora <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:06:28 +0530

If MGC sends a digitmap as { 8xxxxxxx | 8x. } to MG for Local Number.

In this scenario, when a MG shall report DigitMap Completion Event:
(i) The moment user dials 8xxxxxxx   or
(ii) MG shall apply a short timer(S) and shall wait for an extra digit 
after 8xxxxxxx as per dialplan "8x."

If user dials an extra digit within this time, then what Digit String 
shall an MG send in dd/ce event : 8xxxxxxx or 8xxxxxxxx?

Regards,
Anjana

***********************  FSS-Unclassified   ***********************

***********************  FSS-Unclassified   ***********************

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Flextronics Software 
Systems Limited (FSS) and is intended solely for the use of the  
individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or 
confidential information and should not be circulated or used for 
any purpose other than for what it is intended. If you have received 
this message in  error, please notify the originator immediately. 
If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are
strictly  prohibited  from  using, copying, altering, or disclosing
the contents of this message.  FSS  accepts no  responsibility  for
loss or damage arising from the use of  the information transmitted
by this email including damage from virus."

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco