Subject: RE: [Megaco] Digit Map Completion event without digits?

From: "Kevin Boyle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:32:40 -0400

Well, this would depend.  The digit collection packages in H.248.16 allow
for the MGC to define whether to include the digit that caused the mismatch
or not.

Kevin 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
B Venkat S.R Swamy
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 6:01 AM
To: Putter, Michael [Business:TELRD:3L40]
Cc: [email-masked]'
Subject: Re: [Megaco] Digit Map Completion event without digits?

Hi

      Yes, you are right, Notify for digit completion will be generated with
Method as PartialMatch and without any digits.

regards
B Venkat S.R Swamy
Senior Technical Leader
Flextronics Software Systems
Phone:  +91-124-2455555 Extn 3620
Fax: +91-124-2455345
web: www.flextronicssoftware.com

             Michael Putter                                                
             <michael.putter@t                                             
             elrad.co.il>                                               To 
             Sent by:                  "[email-masked]'"                 
             megaco-bounces@ie         <[email-masked]>                   
             tf.org                                                     cc 
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
             06/27/2005 02:32          [Megaco] Digit Map Completion event 
             PM                        without digits?                     

                                                                           

Hello,

In "7.1.14.5             DigitMap procedures" there is the following piece
in the
item 5):
"If exactly one candidate remains and it has been fully matched, a
completion event is generated indicating an unambiguous match. If no
candidates remain, the latest event is removed from the current dial string
and a completion event is generated indicating full match if one of the
candidates from the previous step was fully satisfied before the latest
event was detected, or partial match otherwise."
What happens if the 1st dialed digit does not satisfy any candidate? Is
completion event is generated with partial match and without digits?

Thanks, Michael.

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

***********************  FSS-Restricted   ***********************
"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems Limited
(HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential information and should
not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is
intended. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or
disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts no responsibility for
loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this
email including damage from virus."

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Flextronics Software Systems
Limited (FSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom
it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential information and
should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is
intended. If you have received this message in  error, please notify the
originator immediately. 
If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are
strictly  prohibited  from  using, copying, altering, or disclosing the
contents of this message.  FSS  accepts no  responsibility  for loss or
damage arising from the use of  the information transmitted by this email
including damage from virus."

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco