Subject: RE: [Megaco] DigitMap and EventBuffer !!

From: "Kevin Boyle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:39:33 -0400

As per the discussion about two months ago and my email earlier today,
LockStep does not get enforced until the currently active Events Descriptor
matches.  This means that the DigitMap runs as normal, and buffering takes
effect once the DigitMap completes and the completion event is reported.
 
Kevin

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Mudit Gupta
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 1:29 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Megaco] DigitMap and EventBuffer !!

Hi

I have some doubt, please, try to resolve it. My query is like this:

Suppose, I sent a DM, completion event and the eventBuffer control mode as
lockstep to MG in one MODIFY request. Then I have following doubts:

1.	Will the timers for DM (short, long and start) run? 

2.	Will the dialed digits be buffered or handled by DM string? 

3.	If handled by the DM, then after matching fully or time out if there
will be a notify event for this DM irrespective of lockstep mode. 

Regards,

Mudit

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco