Subject: [Megaco] AuditValue of Media descriptor

From: "Gillian Wang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 16:21:47 +1000

Dear Megaco members,

Can anybody clarify the following usage of auditValue command of Media
descriptor on different terminationID types?

1/ Context=1{AuditValue = physical terminationID {audit{media}}}
Response with TerminationState and Stream descriptor with only LocalControl
Descriptors inside;
2/ Context=1{AuditValue = ephemeral terminationID {audit{media}}}
Response with TerminationState and Stream descriptor with all LocalControl,
Local and Remote Descriptors inside;
3/ Context=-{AuditValue = ROOT {audit{media}}}
Response with empty media descriptor or
Response with TerminationState descriptor having all properties
(MaxNumberOfContexts, MaxTerminationsPerContext,
NormalMGExecutionTime, NormalMGCExecutionTime,
ProvisionalResponseTimerValue...) of Base Root package specified as
draft-ietf-megaco-callflows-04.txt?

Thanks
Gillian

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco