Subject: [Megaco] Pending Limit Query

From: "Deepak Pokharna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 22:10:51 -0700

Hi 
    I am having query on MgOriginatedPendingLimit and
MgcOriginatedPendingLimit.MGC specify these value to MG in Modify for
Root termination message.
1. What should be the behavior of MG before the Modify for the Root
Termination message or this message is not sent by MGC at all i.e How
many times MG will send Txn Pending to MGC.
2. Should there be some default values be used by MG which can be
configurable at MG but they should be overwritten by MGC through Modify
for root termination .if yes then what can be typical values 

Regards
Deepak

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: "Kevin Boyle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 11:19:05 -0400

There should always be default values for properties.  Just because a
property is Read/Write does not mean that the MGC must write a value to
the property.

Prior to any setting by the MGC, the MG should behave using the default
value.  An appropriate value will depend upon what application the MG is
serving.

Kevin 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Deepak Pokharna
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 1:11 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Megaco] Pending Limit Query

Hi 

Regards
Deepak