Subject: [Megaco] Line Polarity Reversal

From: "Gillian Wang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:01:21 +1000

Hi,

As the MG POTS interface has the line polarity reversal function supported
and we require the corresponding H.248 signalling.
I noticed that several packages specified a line reversal related signals,
like xal/las or andisp/dwa. Is there a stand alone line reversal signal
specified or planned to be specified in Megaco?

Is there a line reversal event specified in Megaco?

Regards
Gillian

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: "Kevin Boyle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 01:27:49 -0400

The xal/las signal is the one I've seen used for general application of
polarity reversal.

I am not aware of an event for the purpose of reversal detection at the
current moment.

Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Gillian Wang
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 1:01 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Megaco] Line Polarity Reversal

Hi,

As the MG POTS interface has the line polarity reversal function
supported and we require the corresponding H.248 signalling.
I noticed that several packages specified a line reversal related
signals, like xal/las or andisp/dwa. Is there a stand alone line
reversal signal specified or planned to be specified in Megaco?

Regards
Gillian