Subject: [Megaco] sending network parameters with MeGaCo

From: "Mrak Urban ITWECP" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 12:57:04 +0200

Hi!

Can you please tell me, how is it possible to send network parameters
from media gateway to call server? The situation is like this: media
gateway is capable of monitoring network performance (through some
means, like RTP), like jitter, packet loss, delay, ... This parameters
should be sent to call server. Is it possible to send those kind of
parameters with MeGaco protocol, or other protocol should be used, and
which one?

Thank you for your answer!!

Urban

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 09:32:27 -0400

They are sent through statistics, which are defined by packages.  For a 
starting set of these statistics, look at some of the packages in 
H.248.1 Annex E.

Mrak Urban ITWECP wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>