Subject: RE: [Megaco] sending network parameters with MeGaCo

From: "Kevin Boyle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 09:15:59 -0400

The information you explicitly mention is already defined in H.248
packages for transport as Statistics.  The MGC can audit these
statistics at any time, including the end of call, when the information
is sent to the MGC unless it specifically requires the MG not to do so.
 
Kevin

________________________________

	From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Mrak Urban ITWECP
	Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 6:57 AM
	To: [email-masked]
	Subject: [Megaco] sending network parameters with MeGaCo

	Hi!

	Can you please tell me, how is it possible to send network
parameters from media gateway to call server? The situation is like
this: media gateway is capable of monitoring network performance
(through some means, like RTP), like jitter, packet loss, delay, ...
This parameters should be sent to call server. Is it possible to send
those kind of parameters with MeGaco protocol, or other protocol should
be used, and which one?

	Thank you for your answer!!

	Urban

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco