Subject: [Megaco] how to disable sdp

From: jyothi l <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:00:57 +0100 (BST)

Sir,
How to give my own SDP parameters in ABNF?

---------------------------------
 Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner now.

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: jijo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 17:42:23 +0530

Jyoti,
If you are doing megaco stack devlopment, then don't parse the SDP part 
and let the appilcation do the parsing and modify it.
Another thing is you can build ABNF message locally and send it to the 
network..

Thanks
Jijo

jyothi l wrote:

> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Yahoo! India Matrimony <http://yahoo.shaadi.com>: Find your partner now.
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>