Subject: [Megaco] Generic announcement package Rules (h.248.7)

From: "Kamitses, Jerry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:44:55 -0400

During interop testing some confusion has arisen regarding how "flexible" 
the an/apf is intended to be. 

As defined this signal supports the parameter "an" to specify the desired 
announcement. Is only one instance of this parameter allowed per apf signal?

If the MGC wants to string together a sequence of announcements to play 
in succession is it valid to use a comma separated list of "an" parameters,
using a signal descriptor such as ... 
	signals {an/apf{an=600,an=911}}

Does h.248.7 somehow preclude multiple instances of the "an" parameter 
(and if so shouldn't a specification actually make this point clearly?)

The syntax 
	signals {an/apf{an=600},an/apf{an=911}}
would not have this effect since in this case the two signals should play 
concurrently.

Must the sequence of an/apf signals be encapsulated in a signal list signal?

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco