Subject: [Megaco] Moving a RTP termination from one context to another while playing a tone

From: Jagan Mohan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 16:56:07 +0530

Hello,

Is there any application which requires moving a RTP termination from one 
context to another, while a call progress tone is being played on the RTP 
termination?

If no, how should the behaviour be in this case. Should the tone still be 
played after moving the RTP termination to the destination context?

Thanks,
Jagan
_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 19:04:43 +0200

I can imagine such an application, but I think the question should be 
resolved at the level of general theory.  I think the answer to the 
question is that the tone continues to be played because the Signals 
Descriptor is unaffected by the Move.

Jagan Mohan wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>