Subject: [Megaco] GR303 Megaco package

From: "Shivaswamy, Praveen (Praveen)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:48:29 -0400

Hello,

Is there any update available on the GR303 Megaco package ?

Thanks

Praveen Shivaswamy
Lucent Technologies

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: "Ranjith Mukundan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 17:47:04 +0530

Hi Praveen,

We got started on a GR303 package quite sometime back (you might find some
discussions in the archives - perhaps a few mails that I had exchanged with
Martin Taylor, cc'd here) but didnt get around to putting together an
official I-D as it was felt that a combination of enhanced analog lines
package, alerting package, DTMF et al is sufficient to realize a GR303
interface.

We have some sort of an internal BCP document to realize the GR303 interface
using a combination of the aforementioned packages - I can mail it to you
offline, if you are interested. If you see a merit in taking that forward as
an info I-D we could do that as well.

cheers,
-- ranjith..

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Shivaswamy, Praveen (Praveen)
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 8:18 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: Arcari, David B (Dave)
Subject: [Megaco] GR303 Megaco package

Hello,

Thanks

Praveen Shivaswamy
Lucent Technologies