Subject: [Megaco] media descriptor

From: "kdwu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:40:04 +0800

Dear All,
I'm a little bit confused of role of the media descriptor, stream descriptor 
and termination. 

To my knowledge, a stream descriptor is composed of localControl, local, and 
remote descriptor,in which local and remote descriptor is corresponding to
a decoder and encoder prepared to decode and encode a media stream. But I'm
not very clear about the role of a media descriptor in which it may contain
multiple stream descriptors and a termination state descriptor. Is the 
termination state descriptor here used to identify the ephemeral termination?

I'm a new user to this field and sorry to ask such an easy question.

Best Regards,
Kunda.

--

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco