Subject: [Megaco] about Silence Suppression

From: "Neal Zhu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 05:03:54 +0000

in rfc 3525 ANNEX C : 
  +-------------------+------+-------------+---------------------------+ 
  | Silencesupp       | 1008 | BOOLEAN     | Silence Suppression:      | 
  |                   |      |             | True/false                | 
  +-------------------+------+-------------+---------------------------+ 

how to express silence suppression in SDP?for in binary ,tag 1008 can not 
be used. 

another question .in rfc 3551 , 

               PT   encoding    media type  clock rate   channels 
                    name                    (Hz) 
               ___________________________________________________ 
               0    PCMU        A            8,000       1 
... 
               13   CN          A            8,000       1 
... 

comfort noise is defined like this . 

Silence Suppression and CN are both needed to generate comfort noise ?? 
only sending CN or only sending ilence Suppression is enough ? 

thanks,
Neal

_________________________________________________________________
享用世界上最大的电子邮件系统― MSN Hotmail。  http://www.hotmail.com  

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco