Subject: RE: [Megaco] H.248 documentation in browsable format

From: "Karthikeyan Sankaran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 02:40:35 -0800

The following link should help you to start with.

	http://www.packetizer.com/voip/h248/standards.html

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 4:04 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Megaco] H.248 documentation in browsable format

Hi,

do you know about any files what makes (almost) all of the H.248
documentation easily browsable?

I mean e.g. a set of .html files what would be heavily crosslinked, so
if one would be interested to e.g. a package, then (s)he could click
e.g. a link what opens a list of all (standardized) packages and here
(s)he could click e.g. the number 0x0098 (or the name hangterm, etc.)
and it would open a file what contains (almost) everything what is in
H.248.36... Or this could be used for finding easily the Example call
flows, etc.

So: some compound and still easily browsable documentation bundle?

Thanks in advance,
Peter Tury

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 12:57:21 +0100

Hi,

thanks for the quick answer!

In fact I have these standards (the MS .doc files) as well as the asnp
generated .html version of the asn.1 part. But according to my
experience it is not efficient enough to search my PC or some MS .doc
files each time I need some detailed and exact information. I think some
heavily crosslinked material could be used much more efficiently. At
packetizer I see practically only the standalone and "independent"
(normative) MS .doc files (inside .zips), what don't have the ability I
look for.

Thanks again,
Peter Tury

>From: ext Karthikeyan Sankaran [mailto:[email-masked]] 
>Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 11:41
>To: Tury Peter (Nokia-NET/Budapest)
>Cc: [email-masked]
>Subject: RE: [Megaco] H.248 documentation in browsable format
>
>