Subject: [Megaco] H.248 documentation in browsable format

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 11:33:31 +0100

Hi,

do you know about any files what makes (almost) all of the H.248
documentation easily browsable?

I mean e.g. a set of .html files what would be heavily crosslinked, so
if one would be interested to e.g. a package, then (s)he could click
e.g. a link what opens a list of all (standardized) packages and here
(s)he could click e.g. the number 0x0098 (or the name hangterm, etc.)
and it would open a file what contains (almost) everything what is in
H.248.36... Or this could be used for finding easily the Example call
flows, etc.

So: some compound and still easily browsable documentation bundle?

Thanks in advance,
Peter Tury

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco