Subject: [Megaco] RFC section 7.1.14.1

From: "Sangeetha" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 22:37:19 -0800

Form RFC section 7.1.14.1

"If the Media Gateway can determine that at least one more digit is
      needed for a digit string to match any of the allowed patterns in
      the digit map, then the interdigit timer value should be set to a
      long (L) duration (e.g., 16 seconds)"

In the above scenario according to RFC they have mentioned that the
interdigit timer value should be set to long(L) duration if the media
gateway can determine that atleast one digit is needed to match any of
the allowed patterns in digitmap.Is the timer set by the MG??

Any help on this appreciated.

Thanks
-- 
  Sangeetha
  [email-masked]

-- 
http://www.fastmail.fm - The way an email service should be

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: "B Venkat S.R Swamy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:25:53 +0530

Hi

All the digitMap timers (L, S, T, Z) are either Pre-Configured at MG end or modifiable by MGC by providing their values in the

DigitMap Descriptor.

Also it is the MG responsibility to start and stop these timers.

regards

B Venkat S.R Swamy

Senior Technical Leader

Flextronics Software Systems

Phone: +91-124- 4176213

Fax: +91-124-4300247

web: www.flextronicssoftware.com

"Sangeetha" <[email-masked]>

"Sangeetha" <[email-masked]>

Sent by: [email-masked]

02/16/2006 12:07 PM

To

[email-masked]

cc

Subject

[Megaco] RFC section 7.1.14.1

Thanks

--

Sangeetha

[email-masked]

--

Megaco mailing list

[email-masked]

*********************** FSS-Restricted ***********************

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Flextronics Software

Systems Limited (FSS) and is intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or

confidential information and should not be circulated or used for

any purpose other than for what it is intended. If you have received

this message in error, please notify the originator immediately.

If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are

strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing

the contents of this message. FSS accepts no responsibility for

loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted

by this email including damage from virus."