Subject: [Megaco] V3 question - contextAuditSelector

From: "Dani Stettiner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 15:16:16 +0200

Section 7.2.9     "Manipulating and auditing context attributes"

Says:  "Context attributes can be used as selection criteria to filter
the audit return values."

   Does this mean

1.      The selection is per contexts (selecting which contexts will be
audited, contextAuditSelector has nothing to do with 

The question "which attributes should  be in the reply?")

    Or 

2.      The selection is per attributes (contextAuditSelector does not
select which contexts will be in the reply, it selects attributes) 

   It makes sense to me that 1 is right , since there are other ways to
filter the attributes  ( contextAuditProperties and

   and indAudcontextAttrDescriptor), but I don't find confirmation to
that in the text.

     Regards

Dan Stettiner
Software Engineer, R&D
H.248/MEGACO 

Audiocodes
Email: [email-masked]
Tel. +972-3-9764415
www.audiocodes.com
<http://www.audiocodes.com/ohttp:/www.audiocodes.com/> 

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco