Subject: [Megaco] Service Change

From: "Aminul Haque" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 18:43:02 +0530

Hi,
    If some TDM terminations are goes down, MG sends a forced shutdown
(Using ServiceChange) to the provision terminations on the MGC (Reason code
is 905).  But I noticed that although the TDM terminations are come up, MG
is taking time to restart (Provision) all the termination in the MGC (Reason
Code 900).

             So I was just wondering if there is any method, like MGC can
instruct MG to initiate this process as and when it wants.

Regards,
Aminul Haque

----------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards
Aminul Haque
Product Engineer, Infosys Technologies Ltd
Bangalore, India
-----------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: Sudhanshu Garg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 19:04:11 +0530

Hi,

MGC can also initiate the Service change with Method Restart.
In this case, MG will restart that termination using the indicated Service 
change Reason.

Regards,
Sudhanshu Garg
Technical Leader
Aricent
Phone:  +91-124-4176333 extn 5109
Fax: +91-124-4176224
web: www.aricent.com

"Aminul Haque" <[email-masked]> 
02/09/2007 06:43 PM

To
[email-masked]
cc

Subject
[Megaco] Service Change

Hi,
    If some TDM terminations are goes down, MG sends a forced shutdown 
(Using ServiceChange) to the provision terminations on the MGC (Reason 
code is 905).  But I noticed that although the TDM terminations are come 
up, MG is taking time to restart (Provision) all the termination in the 
MGC (Reason Code 900). 
             So I was just wondering if there is any method, like MGC can 
instruct MG to initiate this process as and when it wants.
 
Regards,
Aminul Haque

***********************  Aricent-Private   ***********************
"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Aricent  and is intended solely for the use of 
the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information and should not be 
circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error, 
please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly
prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. Aricent accepts no responsibility for 
loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including damage from virus."
_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco