Subject: And above all, let me just say - I totally agree with this post.

From: "French E. Tina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 22:21:47 +0300

GPSI Closes Deal To Increase Revenue By $2.9 Million Annually!

Global Pay Solutions Inc.
Sym: GPSI
Monday Close: $0.031

The news is out and the deal is done. GPSI will provide 70,000 payroll
cards in the Dominican Republic. Initial revenues of $400,000 will be
followed by services fees over the year estimated at $2.5 Million. This
is huge and only sets the beginning of their move into Latin America.
Get on GPSI Today!

I tried all the supplements and they very little.
And it's not going to be a rant about some moron IBS product or some
idiot IBS doctor, just for a change.
But it is quite isolating as a rule, because it's one of those "there's
nothing much I can do but live with it" things to a degree.
That brings me to another point.
a family member of mine has Chrones and yet he lives a full and active
life - so if he can why cant I? it's just that anyone who assumes that
all of their patients suffer from the same disorder sounds pretty
unscientific to me - how can that possibly be a good way to practice
medicine?
Then it becomes a vicious circle and no one really has any idea what to
treat if anything, or if the allergies, candida, leaky gut are just
figments of our warped imaginations. So he stopped testing and just
assumes that most of his patients have it but is relegated to treating
their allergies, candida, vitamin and mineral deficiencies etc. in case
anyone thought differently.
Well - as you probably know, it's not ok for me to risk things like
this. I think the guy that came up with the theory, D Adamo, is pure
genius but most other doctors think he's nuts.
Lastly, I never look a gift fanatic in the mouth.
Standard medical protocol calls for treating the helicobacter even if
asymptomatic because the bacteria is a carcinogen. in case anyone
thought differently.
I have to be honest Sharon and say that I'm a little bit suspicious of
your allergist.
Life just doesn't get any better does it?
Very debilitating for him. But it does show that we really need to be
sceptical about everyone, everything, and always ask questions before we
trust someone with our health. Plus our alleged leaky guts allows these
organisms or their toxins to escape into our bloodstream and make us ill
in other ways - fever, vomiting, fatigue, headaches etc.
Maybe I should hand out matches to everyone near me, with my sincerest
apologies beforehand.
Most of the time, I just stay plugged up, with the occasional
Montezuma's Revenge type diarrhea.
I wonder what would happen to cows if they ate meat or we ate nothing
but grass?
I wish somebody could encapsulate the whole thing into a pill.
I mean it - if you want proof of her litigiousness just go to Google.
I'm rarely ever diagnosed with anything treatable and I often wonder
what silence sounds like. I don't need benefits or money from the
government, I don't need anyone else but me.
that is my other bug bear and there is nothing that can be done about it
- at least I can control IBS - I long for silence as you say Sophie, but
it never happens.
I have severe IBS, Tinnitus, chronic migraine and back pain.
just read Rob's entry - do we three really live in the Southampton area?
Like Sophie, Tim doesn't make this condition seem like a continuous moan
about bowels but a more positive spin on the condition which impresses
me considering how low I'm sure we all get at times.
It isn't going to kill me today, it isn't going to kill me tomorrow. Ms
McKeith does have a PhD, but she obtained it via correspondence course
from a non-accredited American university.
They say if you eat enough vegetables you will never need to supplement
with fiber.
my cousin has recently developed alapecia and has to shave off her locks
of chestnut hair.
But telling myself that there are people worse than me makes me feel
guilty and humble for a while - but as soon as the pain starts again
thats all out the window lol. But it does show that we really need to be
sceptical about everyone, everything, and always ask questions before we
trust someone with our health.
Its the lack of interest and concern on a doctor's behalf that tends to
annoy me, although even that I understand.
When an AIDs patient comes down with a secondary infection or a rash,
doctors will treat it, it makes the patient more comfortable, but the
AIDs is still there. Find them, whatever they are - parsley,
blueberries, celery, sushi, flax, other seeds, carrots, artichokes? I'm
not going to gradually fade away like someone with ALS, I'm not going to
choke to death like someone with cystic fibrosis. It left me weak and
shaky. He treated me with Sennokot, which I discontinued a year or so
later.
Also, I always carry Imodium in my pocket or wallet. A worthwhile use of
time.