Subject: 10:10am Big Foot Kicked Out By Girlfriend Lori.

From: "Charlie Mcdonald" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 01:04:52 -0700

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.05

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

Gary has a problem with stuff getting to Artie so slowly.
Teddy had to get a root canal when they were out in Vegas. Lisa came in
and said that they'll have more behind the scenes stuff from Vegas since
Shuli was there reporting on it all. 7:20am Gary Busey Visits.
10:35am Gary Spying On His Son's Personal Computer Messages.
Robin had a conversation with ''Mama'' about the game and the light and
dark skinned coaches.
He sped up his voice and called a woman.
9:30am Howard 100 News And Wrap Up Show Previews.
He said that Teddy acts like his shit doesn't stink now that he works
with Artie. 6:10am Howard Passes On Inside The Actors Studio. Gary said
that Teddy makes some good money for someone doing what he does. While
they were talking about that story, King was laughing.
He stayed in character and talked about Prince and the odd hair he had
during the half-time show last night. Gary said that Teddy has a job
there already so when he gets paid more money to work for Artie, that
upsets people. 6:30am Artie Gets Laid In Vegas.
He said that's got to be the worst job doing something like that.
Howard said the guy is 48 years old and looks really good for his age.
Artie asked him not to do that anymore.
7:10am Lisa G's Howard 100 News Preview.
The guitar was off a bit and they had him potted down at one point
according to Fred. He eventually said he was going to turn the show back
over to Howard so the guys could talk about the Super Bowl.