Subject: [Megaco] RE: Megaco Digest, Vol 39, Issue 2

From: "Arvind Charanyan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 16:58:54 +0530

Hi,

Does anybody have a clarification for the ambiguity in the spec of the
H323 Bearer Control Package mentioned in the below mail?

If so please share your inputs on it. 

Thanks and Regards,
Arvind  

Today's Topics:

   1. Reg Property and Event IDs of H323 Bearer Control Pkg	which
      extends H245 Package (Arvind Charanyan)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 16:36:09 +0530
From: "Arvind Charanyan" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Megaco] Reg Property and Event IDs of H323 Bearer Control
	Pkg	which extends H245 Package
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: Arvind Charanyan <[email-masked]>
Message-ID: <22F058C3ED9D784E90CE473F2A9847F001808D54@in-exchange>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

Hi,

The specification for the H323 Bearer Control Package indicates that it
extends H245 Package version 1. But the property IDs and the Event IDs
are overlapping for the packages. Shouldn't the property and event IDs
of the H323 Bearer Control Package be continuation of that of the Base
H245 Package?

Can anybody throw some light on this issue?

Thanks and Regards,

Arvind 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
http://www1.ietf.org/pipermail/megaco/attachments/20070702/52de2d0b/atta
chment.html

------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

End of Megaco Digest, Vol 39, Issue 2
*************************************

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco