Subject: [Megaco] DTD (0x001c) package

From: "Syed Mohd Mujahid" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:30:49 +0530

Hi,

    For  the TONE ID property of DTD package, what are the exact
possible enumerated values?

    The description corresponding to this in H.248.6 is vague. Could
anyone clarify this?

With regards,

Syed Mohd Mujahid,

Engineer,

Continuous Computing,

Bangalore.

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: "Schwarz Albrecht" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 13:24:57 +0200

The DTD package is a *generic* package, the value of dtd/tid has
therefor a particular meaning (=> reference on a tone).
The value of dtd/tid relates to {PackageID, ToneID}, the property
dtd/tid represents thus one or more *pointers* to "real tone"
specifications.
The type "enumeration" is therefor used to be flexible concerning tone
specifications in concrete packages in my opinion.
 
Perhaps other people may better explain the concept of H.248.6 ...
 
-Albrecht

________________________________

	From: Syed Mohd Mujahid [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Freitag, 20. Juli 2007 17:01
	To: [email-masked]
	Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
	Subject: [Megaco] DTD (0x001c) package

	Hi,

	    The description corresponding to this in H.248.6 is vague.
Could anyone clarify this?

	With regards,

	Syed Mohd Mujahid,

	Engineer,

	Continuous Computing,

	Bangalore.