Subject: I can't tell you how thrilled I am that the single has worked.

From: shrug <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 07:35:09 +0100

Big News For SZSN! Shares Rocket! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

SZSN new releases show huge expansion and Multi-Million dollar projects.
Share prices rocket! Friday's trading was strong. Get On SZSN first
thing Monday!

Or sing a song and just throw it away.

I can't tell you how thrilled I am that the single has worked.
How do you deal with the shout-outs for Camper Van Beethoven material
when you are working in one of the Cracker configurations? Because I am
irresponsible, and because I love the song. It keeps it fresh for us,
though.
I think it's always nice to have somebody else's sound on there a little
bit.

This year, Frank Black asked about it, and we may very well have
somebody else big joining us if we can get it together.

and not much about telling the story. People pay money to see me, and
I'm to take them away for a couple hours.

What did you learn from them?

I didn't want to just do an ode to the song. I did, for sure, so I think
it's a compliment. Michael Buble: With great difficulty. He took a risk
working with me and likewise, and it's so cool when it comes out like
this and you know your instinct was right. This question has come up a
lot.

I'm not just going up there and playing a few chords, a guitar solo, and
pretending to be Frank. "We like to be very specific and write about
things that people actually might see in their normal lives.
The brother right below him is the one he wrote the song about. That's
the fun of making records.

Our crew's been really good.
You have to get into your creative zone, you know, when you have control
over the environment a little bit more.
Yeah, and you can get really burned out trying to do it all at once.

It's an organic thing we have amongst ourselves. I guess we try to keep
certain areas during our set where we get to improvise and keep changing
things, and we keep trying to add new songs along the way too as much as
possible.

When you write songs for movies, do you write them differently than your
own material? I was playing things that were written for marimba or
keyboards.
Even if I'm playing in an arena.

We'll see how it works out. I did some touring with Ivy.
The sound of each record is as much a part of the song as the song
itself.

Playing the music correctly, and executing it the way I knew it deserved
to be executed.
You've been touring for almost two years.

They would go longer if I had more time, but I have a baby at home, and
I'm trying to balance certain things.