Subject: This candidate will be the primary day-to-day liaisons for the desk aligned traders in Synthetic Equity, charged with building strong partnerships with key business users.

From: doorway <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 21:46:42 -0700

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Wednesday!

The team s goal is to be the single point of contact for all technology
issues experienced by the Prime Broker business, as well as the
ownership of tactical development and cross-functional items.

NET, CORBA, dBus, Tivoli, FIX, Sybase, Oracle, Xenomorph preferred.

Responsible for system development and integration of application
components utilizing the underlying technical platform in a financial
services business environment.
Knowledge of derivatives products including Equity Swaps, CFDs, futures,
options, Interest Rate Swaps, repurchase agreements, stock loan, Credit
Default Swaps and convertible bonds is also a plus.

This individual's financial services competencies should include or span
the pan-equity Trading environment.
Motivated self-starter.

Responsible for system development and integration of application
components utilizing the underlying technical platform in a financial
services business environment.