Subject: [Megaco] error code for "No TerminationID matched the AND/OR select logic"

From: "Miri Epstein" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 13:23:39 +0100

Hi,

One of the added functionality of H.248.1 Version 3 is the ability to
add filter conditions to audit requests using AND/OR selection criteria.

I'm looking for a corresponding error code in case that an existing
termination could not be found matching the selection criteria of the
audit command.

The closest error in H.248.8 I could find is:

Error code #: 431 
Name: No TerminationID matched a wildcard
Definition: The command that included one or more wildcards (ALL or
CHOOSE) TerminationID(s) is disregarded since the receiver of the
command could not find an existing termination, or create a new
termination matching the specified pattern.

Does a more adequate error code exist?

Thanks,
Miri

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco