Subject: [Megaco] A Addreply error scenario doubt.

From: "Gopalarathnam Sambasivan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 18:04:30 +0530

Hello All,
rfc3525 states,
  If the receiver encounters an error in processing a ContextID, the
   requested Action response will consist of the Context ID and a single
   error descriptor, 422 - Syntax Error in Action.

A ADD has resulted in a error.(originating call attempt - context being
created by gateway)

P=8597{C=60{A=GW30901/1{ER=422{"Syntax Error in Action"}},A=rtp/24}}
Is this response correct - even when termination GW30901/1 has not been
added to context 60?

Because a modify congestion tone sent to this termination in response to the
above response,
responds with

P=8598{C=60{MF=GW30901/1{ER=435{"Termination ID is not in specified Context
: ContextId = NULL"}}}}

Thanks and Best Regards,
Gopalarathnam.
_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco