Subject: [Megaco] [Fwd: New Version Notification - draft-groves-megaco-pkgereg-02.txt]

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 10:52:46 +1000

Hello All,

A new version of the IANA H.248/Megaco registration procedures draft is 
now available. It has been updated after comments from the RAI Area 
Director. The procedures are largely the same as the v1 draft however 
the structure of the draft has been changed to clearly separate the 
roles of the IESG Expert and the IANA. For completeness Error Code, 
Profile and ServiceChange reason registration has also been added.

Regards, Christian

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification - draft-groves-megaco-pkgereg-02.txt
Date: 	Thu, 31 Jul 2008 07:00:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	ID Tracker <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], 
[email-masked],[email-masked]

New version (-02) has been submitted for draft-groves-megaco-pkgereg-02.txt.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-groves-megaco-pkgereg-02.txt

Sub state has been changed to AD Follow up from New Id Needed

IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco