Subject: [Megaco] Timers Adjustments for H.248 over SCTP

From: "Adi AbuAli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 00:29:35 +0400

Hi,

I have two questions regarding MEGACO/H.248 timers:

1-Is there any relation between H.248 timers (i.e. MG/MGC Normal execution
timer, Pending limit, network delay,..etc), and SCTP timers (i.e RTT,
RTO,..etc)?, in other words, reconfigure H.248 timers, will need to readjust
the SCTP ones or vice versa?

2-Adittionaly, how come it may happen that H.248 timers for MGC is different
than MG ones?, aren't such timers need to be synchronized in the
registration process or in the Audit command?

Thanks for your help,
Adi AbuAli
CS core optimization engineer
Nokia Siemens Networks - UAE

Mobile: +971 55 8502998
E-mail: [email-masked] 
_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco