Subject: [Megaco] Needed some information

From: "Nagaraj Sadar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 16:31:54 +0530

Hi All,

Does anybody know, what is CDE feature in Media Gateway or Media Gateway
Controller?

Regards,

Nagaraja S

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Richard S. Nepao
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 7:31 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Megaco] Nuera SGX-100

Hello Members,

I have a SGX-100 SIP Media Gateway box and want to configure new IP
address for it to access Internet for remote management.

Factory default was 192.168.2.240. the following network setting was
submitted via a hub from my laptop (IP 10.1.1.1);

Local IP: 10.1.1.5, Default Gateway: 10.1.1.254, Eth3 IP address:
10.1.1.5, Eth3 Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0, DNS Primary Server 10.1.1.5

Now I can NOT ping 10.1.1.5 or get into the box. At this time, is there
any way I can get in, like consoling or others., any manuals?

Thanks & Regards,

Richard S Nepao

IP/Data Engineering

Telikom PNG Ltd

P: +675 688 2017

F: +675 300 5300