Subject: [Megaco] Record Tone

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 14:13:30 +0200

Hi all,

Is there any standard package defining an Event enabling reporting
detection of a record tone on a termination?

By "record tone" I mean a tone that tell the caller that he has been
connected to an automatic answering device and is requested to begin
speaking (ie. ITU-T E.182 A.2.17).

Bruno

---

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 09:37:52 +1000

Hello Bruno,

I'm not aware of any package that has an event to detect this particular 
tone. ITU-T Q.1950 A.8 & 9 contain definitions for tones from ITU-T 
E.182 but these are only for signal generation not detection. Even so 
"record tone" is not amongst  the tones supported in those packages.

Regards, Christian

[email-masked] wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Megaco mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco
>