Subject: [Megaco] MGCP question?

From: "John Wainwright" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 10:14:58 -0600

I know this is a Megaco forum but I was hoping someone could help me
with an MGCP question since the 2 protocols are similar in many ways.

If a gateway receive the following from its Call Agent

RQNT 39086638 phone/1@[1.2.3.4] MGCP 1.0

X: 1

R: L/HU(N)

S:

Q: STEP

T: L/HU,L/HD,L/HF,D/[0-9A-D#*T]

When it detects a HookFlash event should this be immediately reported
since it is in the Detect Events parameter (T) or should it be ignored
because it is not in the Requested Events parameter (R) ?  My confusion
arises out of when DetectEvents type events are reported as opposed to
RequestedEvents type events in cases such as this.

Thanks

John

****************************************
The information contained in this message may be confidential, privileged or protected from disclosure. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy, disseminate or disclose the contents of this message to anyone.