Subject: [Megaco] Annex F - ServiceChange procedures

From: "Peppas, Panagiotis (NSN - GR/Athens)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 13:16:08 +0100

Hello,

I've been going through the ServiceChange procedures described in Annex
F in the H.248.1 version 3
and realized that sections F.4.2 & F.4.3 are missing althoug they are
referenced in e.g. F.3.10.2 (Physical Terminations).

Any idea where one can find these?

Thanks in advance,

Panagiotis Peppas

---

From: "Schwarz, Albrecht (Albrecht)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 16:59:22 +0100

Indeed, seems to be that the references need to be corrected.
=> Implementers Guide

________________________________
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Peppas, Panagiotis (NSN - GR/Athens)
Sent: Freitag, 19. November 2010 13:16
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Megaco] Annex F - ServiceChange procedures

Hello,

I've been going through the ServiceChange procedures described in Annex F in the H.248.1 version 3
and realized that sections F.4.2 & F.4.3 are missing althoug they are referenced in e.g. F.3.10.2 (Physical Terminations).

Thanks in advance,

Panagiotis Peppas