Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] five weeks until the Berlin IETF

From: "Eggert, Lars" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 07:11:44 +0000

Hi,

five weeks left until the meeting starts. We should notify mentors and proteges a week before the meeting, we need one week to make the assignments, so three weeks to get folks to sign up.

We should announce soon?

Lars

---

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 09:39:00 +0200

On 06/18/2013 09:11 AM, Eggert, Lars wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> mentoring-coordinators mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mentoring-coordinators
Draft an announcement email

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 08:12:00 -0400

> five weeks left until the meeting starts. We should notify mentors and proteges a week before the meeting, we need one week to make the assignments, so three weeks to get folks to sign up.

I have a draft announcement e-mail that should go out tomorrow.  I don't 
want to send the message out until I know the mentoring web pages are 
available.  Alexa says that will happen on Wednesday.  I will send out 
the draft call for mentors in a few minutes.

We also need to work with Alexa on the mechanics of sending the letter 
of invitation to eligible mentor participants.  Jari has reviewed the 
draft letter of invitation that Lars put together, so that aspect is in 
good shape.

Regards,
Brian