Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Request for mentoring

From: 邓灵莉/Lingli Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 14:28:22 +0800

Hi,

I would like to request a mentor. Thanks~~

BR

Lingli

*	Full name: Lingli Deng
*	Email address: [email-masked]
*	Affiliation: China Mobile
*	Country in which you are based: China
*	Gender: Female
*	Will be attending IETF89 in London next month, which will be my
fifth IETF meeting.
*	If not, how many IETF meetings have you attended? 4.
*	What technical topic(s) brought you to the IETF? TCP/Web performance
enhancement for WAN/wireless/data center, WEBRTC.
*	IETF area(s) of interest: TSV, APP, and RAI.
*	IETF working groups of interest:
ICCRG/TCPM/TSVWG/CONEX/MPTCP/WEBRTC/HTTPBIS/HYBI/ALTO/PPSP(TAPS/TRAM bof)
*	What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in? None.
*	What are your preferred conversational language(s), if not English?
Chinese.
*	Would you like to be paired with a mentor who speaks your preferred
language(s), if possible? [Yes/No/Indifferent] Indifferent.
*	Do you have a preference as to your mentor's gender? [M/F/Either]
Either.
*	Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at
16:00? No.
*	Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00? Yes.