Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Mentor Request - Cong Liu

From: Cong Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 19:54:14 +0800

Hi,

I would like to request a mentor at IETF89 meeting.
Here are my information:

   - Full name: Cong Liu
   - Email address: [email-masked]
   - Affiliation: Tsinghua University
   - Country in which you are based: China
   - Gender: Male
   - Are you attending the upcoming IETF meeting in person (note that the
   mentoring program is only open to in-person attendees at this time)? Will
   this meeting be the first IETF meeting that you attend in person?
     Yes; No
   - If not, how many IETF meetings have you attended? 1 meeting
   - What technical topic(s) brought you to the IETF? IPv6 Transition
   - IETF area(s) of interest, if known (see
   http://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html <https://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html> for
   more info): Internet Area
   - IETF working groups of interest, if known: (see
http://www.ietf.org/wg/<https://www.ietf.org/wg/> for
   more info): softwire, dhc, v6ops, 6man etc
   - What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in? N/A
   - What are your preferred conversational language(s), if not English?
   Chinese
   - Would you like to be paired with a mentor who speaks your preferred
   language(s), if possible? [Yes/No/Indifferent]  Indifferent
   - Do you have a preference as to your mentor's gender? [M/F/Either]
   Either
   - Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at
   16:00? No
   - Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00? Yes
   - Any other info you'd like to share: N/A

Sorry for the late application, as I just got my visa yesterday.

Thanks!
Cong Liu