Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Application for the mentoring program

From: Ryota Ohnishi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 23:39:14 +0900

To whom it may concern:

I'm Ryota Ohnishi of Panasonic.
I'll attend IETF89 meeting.
This is my first time to attend IETF meeting so I'd like to join
mentoring program.

I realise that it is little bit late to apply for this program but would
you assign any mentor for me?

Attached is my personal information.

Full name: Ryota Ohnishi

Email address:[email-masked]

Affiliation:Panasonic

Country in which you are based:Japan
Gender:Male
Are you attending the upcoming IETF meeting in person (note that the
mentoring program is only open to in-person attendees at this time)?
Yes
Will this meeting be the first IETF meeting that you attend in person?:
Yes

If not, how many IETF meetings have you attended?
What technical topic(s) brought you to the IETF?
mptcp
rmcat

IETF area(s) of interest, if known (see
http://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html for more info):
Real-time Applications and Infrastructure Area
Transport Area

IETF working groups of interest, if known: (see http://www.ietf.org/wg/
for more info):
mptcp

What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in?
Realtime Streaming Technology

What are your preferred conversational language(s), if not English?
Japanese

Would you like to be paired with a mentor who speaks your preferred
language(s), if possible? [Yes/No/Indifferent]
No

Do you have a preference as to your mentor's gender? [M/F/Either]
Either
Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at 16:00?
Yes
Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00?
Yes

Thankyou.
-- 
Ryota Ohnishi <[email-masked]>