Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Mentoring programm application

From: François Lonc <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 14:33:15 +0100

Hi,
now that I am definitely registered for IETF 89, I gladly apply to the 
mentoring programm. Here are my informations:

  * Full name: */François Lonc/*
  * Email address: */[email-masked]/*
  * Affiliation: */Télécom Paristech/*
  * Country in which you are based: */France/*
  * Gender: /*M*/
  * Are you attending the upcoming IETF meeting in person (note that the
    mentoring program is only open to in-person attendees at this time)?
    Will this meeting be the first IETF meeting that you attend in
    person? */Yes and yes/*
  * If not, how many IETF meetings have you attended?
  * What technical topic(s) brought you to the IETF? /*cybersecurity*/
  * IETF area(s) of interest, if known: */Application area, security area/*
  * IETF working groups of interest, if known: /*tls, uta, websec, httpbis*/
  * What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in? /*Not
    much, I'm a graduate student*//*in cyber security*/
  * What are your preferred conversational language(s), if not English?
    /*French then english eventually german*//*.*/
  * Would you like to be paired with a mentor who speaks your preferred
    language(s), if possible? [Yes/No/Indifferent] /*Indifferent*/
  * Do you have a preference as to your mentor's gender? [M/F/Either]
    /*Either*/
  * Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at
    16:00? /*Yes*/
  * Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00? /*Yes*/
  * Any other info you'd like to share: /*I am not really a
    network/sytem admin, more of a dev. I use Debian though. At night
    I'm a lyrical singer (opera and stuff) */

Thanks for the initiative,
François Lonc/*
*/