Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Regarding IETF Mentoring Program

From: Gaurav Kansal <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 14:57:19 +0530

Hi Team,

I am interested to be a Mentor and my details are mentioned below.

*	Full name: -- GAURAV KANSAL
*	Email address: -- [email-masked]
*	Affiliation: -- APNIC
*	Country in which you are based: -- INDIA
*	Gender: -- MALE
*	IETF area(s) of expertise: -- Technical Knowledge (IPv6, DNS &
DNSSEC, Routing)
*	IETF WGs that you are familiar with:
*	How many years have you been participating in the IETF?
*	What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in?
*	What languages other than English would you be comfortable
conversing in with your mentee? -- HINDI
*	Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at
16:00?
*	Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00?
*	Any other info you'd like to share: -- I haven't attend any IETF
meeting till date and have a little knowledge about IETF process/structure
and other stuffs. I am interesting in

attending IETF events in India (if there is any). 

Thanks and Regards,

Gaurav Kansal

Emp Code - 6274

Mob - 9910118448

Intercom - 7331

Have you enabled IPv6 on something today...?