Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] IETF Mentoring Program Application

From: "Fan, Peng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 23:41:49 +0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to participate in the mentoring program and be paired with a
mentor. The following is the information required.

*	Full name: Fan, Peng
*	Email address: [email-masked]
*	Affiliation: China Mobile
*	Country in which you are based: China
*	Gender: Male
*	Are you attending the upcoming IETF meeting in person (note that the
mentoring program is only open to in-person attendees at this time)? Yes.
Will this meeting be the first IETF meeting that you attend in person? No.
*	If not, how many IETF meetings have you attended? 2
*	What technical topic(s) brought you to the IETF? Operation and
management, routing
*	IETF area(s) of interest, if known (see
http://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html <https://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html>
for more info): OPS, RTG, INT
*	IETF working groups of interest, if known: (see
http://www.ietf.org/wg/ <https://www.ietf.org/wg/>  for more info): OPSAWG,
LMAP, IPPM, MPLS, IDR
*	What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in? None
*	What are your preferred conversational language(s), if not English?
Chinese
*	Would you like to be paired with a mentor who speaks your preferred
language(s), if possible? [Yes/No/Indifferent] No
*	Do you have a preference as to your mentor's gender? [M/F/Either]
Either
*	Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at
16:00? Yes
*	Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00? Yes
*	Any other info you'd like to share: None

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Peng