Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Leading the mentoring program

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 16:43:58 -0700

I pinged the systers list to see if there were any volunteers to lead the
mentoring program (I had asked the group in London for volunteers and that’s
how I got talking to Mirjam) and also inquired with the IESG and IAB for
suggestions. There were a number of volunteers from systers: Nalini Elkins
and Linda Dunbar, plus Larissa Shapiro and Grace Abuhamad volunteered to
help. The other recommendations I got were SM and Martin Thomson. I’m
inclined to ask Nalini to take this on and recruit other helpers as
appropriate. She seems dedicated and energetic, and I think she’ll do a good
job. And of course we are all here to help her figure things out along the
way. Thoughts?

Alissa

---

From: "Eggert, Lars" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 05:04:15 +0000

I don't know her personally, but trust your judgment.

On 2014-4-18, at 16:43, Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I pinged the systers list to see if there were any volunteers to lead the mentoring program (I had asked the group in London for volunteers and that’s how I got talking to Mirjam) and also inquired with the IESG and IAB for suggestions. There were a number of volunteers from systers: Nalini Elkins and Linda Dunbar, plus Larissa Shapiro and Grace Abuhamad volunteered to help. The other recommendations I got were SM and Martin Thomson. I’m inclined to ask Nalini to take this on and recruit other helpers as appropriate. She seems dedicated and energetic, and I think she’ll do a good job. And of course we are all here to help her figure things out along the way. Thoughts?
> 
> Alissa
> _______________________________________________
> mentoring-coordinators mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mentoring-coordinators