Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Joining the Mentoring Program

From: Liang Geng <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 14:25:23 +0800

Dear Coordinator,

I am Liang from China Mobile, a first timer for the upcoming 92nd IETF. I
would be grateful if you could help me on joining the mentoring program.
Please find the following requested information:

Full name: Liang Geng

Email address: [email-masked]

Affiliation: China Mobile

Country in which you are based: China

Gender:Male

Are you attending the upcoming IETF meeting in person (note that the
mentoring program is only open to in-person attendees at this time)? 

Will this meeting be the first IETF meeting that you attend in person?

Yes, I am attending this meeting in person as a first-timer.

What technical topic(s) brought you to the IETF?

I am interested in Routing/SDN/NFV areas.

IETF area(s) of interest, if known (see http://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html
for more info):

Routing

IETF working groups of interest, if known: (see http://www.ietf.org/wg/ for
more info):

Mpls,teas,pals,nvo3,i2rs,pce,

What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in?

Some ITU-T and BBF experience.

What are your preferred conversational language(s), if not English?

English is fine

Would you like to be paired with a mentor who speaks your preferred
language(s), if possible? [Yes/No/Indifferent]

English is fine

Do you have a preference as to your mentor's gender? [M/F/Either]

Either

Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at 16:00?

Yes

Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00?

Yes

Any other info you'd like to share:

Best wishes,

Liang