Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Mentoring at IETF 98

From: Haziq Jeelani <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 18:13:10 +0530

Dear Prospective Mentor,

I am New Comer to IETF and I have recently joined working groups from
Internet Area, Homenet and Distributed Mobility Management, and hope to
contribute actively to the works and processes of IETF in future. I do not
know if this is the right way to approach you, but i am writing this email
because i need to fulfill the mentors name on the IETF Fellowship form.I
have been actively involved with IG and ISOC activities from last 4 years.
I have also worked extensively with IEEE, ICANN, APNIC and UNIGF in
different activities and roles. Please click the Bio link in my signature
to know more about me. I would be very glad to have you as Mentor IETF 98.
Pleas let me know if you are willing to serve as my Mentor so as i can
complete the form for IETF Fellowship before the deadline.

-- 
Best Regards
Haziq Jeelani
IEEE, UNV
+91-8130970438
Bio <https://sites.google.com/site/haziqjeelani/>
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/haziqandrabi>
Twitter <https://twitter.com/hazytalks>