Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Welcome to IETF102 Newcomers Quick Connections

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 16:10:10 +0200

Dear Newcomers Quick Connection mentors and mentees,

We are greatly looking forward to see you on July 15 from 15:00 to 16:00
in the conference Venue in room Place du Canada. The aim of this session
is to ensure that you, the mentees, have some familiar faces and the
information you need going into the IETF meeting.

The Quick Connections session consists of 6 minutes encounters between
groups of mentees and experienced IETF community mentors. The mentors
will kick off with a short two minute introduction and a few tips that
may make your meeting experience more worthwhile. After that the group
gets to ask questions to the mentor.

We only have one hour and 15 very experienced mentors with a wide
variety of expertise, so let's make sure the transitions from one mentor
to the next happens swiftly. We hope that the session makes you feel
welcome, answers questions you have and might possibly lead to fruitful
and long term collaborations.

To celebrate that the new acquaintances and make more connections there
will be ample opportunity to meet Working Group Chairs, Area Directors,
mentors and other mentees during the Newcomers Meet and Greet that will
last from 16:00 to 17:00 in the same room.

We're greatly looking forward to see you in Montreal.

Best,
Wes and Niels
Mentoring Program Leaders
-- 
Niels ten Oever
Researcher and PhD Candidate
Datactive Research Group
University of Amsterdam

PGP fingerprint	   2458 0B70 5C4A FD8A 9488
                   643A 0ED8 3F3A 468A C8B3