Subject: [MEXT] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mext-aaa-ha-goals-01.txt]

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 23:38:48 +0200

Hi folks,

There is a new version of this draft, which addresses all the issues 
that were discussed in the WGLC. could you verify that this is the cas?
we are sending this version of the draft to IESG next week, so please 
speak up before that if you have a problem

Thanks, marcelo

-------- Mensaje original --------
Asunto: 	I-D Action:draft-ietf-mext-aaa-ha-goals-01.txt
Fecha: 	Fri, 2 May 2008 15:00:01 -0700 (PDT)
De: 	[email-masked]
Responder a: 	[email-masked]
Para: 	[email-masked]
CC: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : AAA Goals for Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : G. Giaretta, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mext-aaa-ha-goals-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-05-02

In commercial and enterprise deployments Mobile IPv6 can be a service
offered by a Mobility Services Provider (MSP).  In this case all
protocol operations may need to be explicitly authorized and traced,
requiring the interaction between Mobile IPv6 and the AAA
infrastructure.  Integrating the AAA infrastructure (e.g.  NAS and
AAA server) offers also a solution component for Mobile IPv6
bootstrapping.  This document describes various scenarios where a AAA
interface for Mobile IPv6 is required.  Additionally, it lists design
goals and requirements for such an interface.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-aaa-ha-goals-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext