Subject: [MEXT] Zeroth-level revision submission for rfc3775bis

From: "Charles E. Perkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 10:42:07 -0700

Hello folks,

Our current plan is to have a zeroth-level revision for RFC3775.
A new Internet Draft for rfc3775bis will be submitted for publication
with practically no changes to RFC 3775 except for author contact
information and the date of publication (presumably today), and
other canonical details as required by the IETF publication process
itself.  In this way, it will be a lot easier to track working group
changes to RFC 3775 as consensus is achieved for them.

This new draft will not contain the updates indicated in Jari's
earlier email.  Those changes would be rolled into a forthcoming
...rfc3775bis-01 draft (assuming approval from the working group).

Regards,
Charlie P.

_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext