Subject: [MEXT] NERON: A New RO Solution for Nested NEMO

From: "Zarrar Yousaf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 12:11:31 +0200

Dear Members,

I have submitted a new draft titled "Nest Route Optimization for NEMO
(NERON)" and can be accessed at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yousaf-ietf-nemo-neron-01

It is a light weight RO solution that incurs zero tunneling overhead and its
performance is independent of the nest depth. It warrants minimalistic
changes to the MR and CN only.

The simulation results have shown exceptional performance results both in
terms of reduction in RTT and Packet overhead, especially for VoIP packets.

I would appreciate critique and comments on the said draft.

Looking forward.

Regards

Faqir Zarrar Yousaf
Communication Networks Institute, 
TU Dortmund.

_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext