Subject: [MEXT] UPDATE based on WGLC I-D Action:draft-ietf-mext-binding-revocation-03.txt

From: "Ahmad Muhanna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 15:20:21 -0600

Hello All,

A new revision (03) of the Binding Revocation for IPv6 Mobility draft
has been published.
This revision addresses all comments that were received during the MEXT
wg Last Call. The main changes are:

1. Add IPv4 HoA Binding Only (V) bit, which is set when ONLY the IPv4
HoA is being revoked while the IPv6 HoA or HNP binding to the current
CoA continues. The logic is the same as in the previous revision which
uses a Revocation Trigger value instead.

2. Made sure that consistence across the draft when revoking a BCE with
multiple HNP(s) or multiple BCE with different HNP while using the same
MN NAI.

3. Status values to follow common scheme where failure is > 127.

4. Added another new R. Trigger and Status value "IPv4 address lease
expires" and "IPv4 HoA Option Required", respectively.

5. Addressed all clarification and editorial comments.

Please take a look and make sure that your comments have been addressed
correctly. 

Regards,
Ahmad

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 3:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [MEXT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mext-binding-revocation-03.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working
Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Binding Revocation for IPv6 Mobility
	Author(s)       : A. Muhanna, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mext-binding-revocation-03.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2009-01-29

This document defines the revocation semantics for terminating a mobile
node's mobility session and associated resources.  These semantics are
generic enough and can be used by mobility entities in the case of
Client Mobile IPv6 and its extensions.  This mechanism allows the
mobility entity which initiates the revocation procedure to request its
corresponding one to terminate either one, multiple or all specified
binding cache entries.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-binding-revocation-0
3.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext