Subject: [MEXT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mext-flow-binding-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 21:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Flow Bindings in Mobile IPv6 and Nemo Basic Support
	Author(s)       : H. Soliman, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mext-flow-binding-01.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2009-02-13

This document introduces extensions to Mobile IPv6 and Nemo Basic
Support that allow nodes to bind one or more flows to a care-of
address.  These extensions allow multihomed nodes to take full
advantage of the different properties associated with each of their
interfaces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-flow-binding-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.