Subject: [MEXT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mext-binary-ts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 00:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Binary Traffic Selectors for FB
	Author(s)       : G. Tsirtsis, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mext-binary-ts-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-07-29

This document defines binary format for IPv4 and IPv6 traffic
selectors to be used in conjuction with flow bindings for Mobile
IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-binary-ts-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.