Subject: [MEXT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mip6-hareliability-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 00:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Home Agent Reliability Protocol
	Author(s)       : R. Wakikawa
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mip6-hareliability-05.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2009-07-13

The home agent can be a single point of failure when Mobile IPv6 is
operated in a system.  It is critical to provide home agent
reliability in the event of a home agent crashing or becoming
unavailable.  This would allow another home agent to take over and
continue providing service to the mobile nodes.  This document
describes the problem scope briefly and provides a mechanism of home
agent failure detection, home agent state transfer, and home agent
switching for home agent redundancy and reliability.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-hareliability-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.