Subject: [MEXT] first version of the agenda

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 21:39:28 +0200

Hi,

This is the agenda we have so far

---------------------------------------------------------------------
MEXT meeting agenda - IETF75

TUESDAY, July 28, 2009
1520-1700 Afternoon Session II
---------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Blue sheets, scribe, agenda bashing
Chairs - 5 min

2. Next steps with some open issues
- RFC3775bis
- Charter description of flow bindings work
Chairs 15 min

3. Flow binding transport
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mext-binding-revocation-07
George - 15 min

4. Flow binding bit pattern format
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tsirtsis-mext-binary-filters-00
George - 10 min

5. Issues with MIP6 deployment
Suresh - 10 min

6. Present the implementation issues with IPsec/IKEv2 w.r.t DSMIP6
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-patil-mext-mip6issueswithipsec-01
Charlie/Basavaraj - 15 Mins

7. Alternate security solution
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-korhonen-mext-mip6-altsec-01
(Jouni Korhonen) - 15 Mins

8. HA reliability
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mip6-hareliability-05
Ryuji - 10 min

----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: George Tsirtsis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 11:51:41 +0100

Hi Marcelo,

I think for item 3 below you have the wrong reference. It should be
:http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-mext-flow-binding-03.txt

George

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 8:39 PM, marcelo bagnulo
braun<[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> MEXT mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext
>

---

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 15:41:23 +0200

right, ben already pointed this to me. I have corrected in the posted 
agenda and i was hoping it would pass unnoticed...