Subject: [MEXT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mext-binding-revocation-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 17:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Binding Revocation for IPv6 Mobility
	Author(s)       : A. Muhanna, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mext-binding-revocation-14.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2009-10-26

This document defines a binding revocation mechanism to terminate a
mobile node's mobility session and the associated resources.  These
semantics are generic enough and can be used by mobility entities in
the case of Mobile IPv6 and its extensions.  This mechanism allows
the mobility entity which initiates the revocation procedure to
request its peer to terminate either one, multiple or all specified
binding(s).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-binding-revocation-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Ahmad Muhanna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 19:03:04 -0500

Hello Folks,

We submitted a new revision of the Binding Revocation draft rev (14)
This revision clarifies the use of Alternate Care-of Address option in
the Binding Revocation Indication message.

1. In the case of Client MIP6, the HA always sends the BRI message to
the MN CoA.
2. In case of the PMIPv6, clarified the existing text. 

We also made a small correction that was made during the IESG review and
we missed in rev 13.

Thank you all for your feedback and reviews.

Regards,
Ahmad

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2009 7:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mext-binding-revocation-14.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working
Group of the IETF.

This document defines a binding revocation mechanism to terminate a
mobile node's mobility session and the associated resources.  These
semantics are generic enough and can be used by mobility entities in the
case of Mobile IPv6 and its extensions.  This mechanism allows the
mobility entity which initiates the revocation procedure to request its
peer to terminate either one, multiple or all specified binding(s).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-binding-revocation-1
4.txt