Subject: [MEXT] Request for I-D draft-premec-mext-extended-home-link-04 being accepted as a MEXt WG item

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 17:00:13 -0400

Hi,

	I have revised the I-D "IPv4 Support for DSMIPv6 IPv6 Home Link" (http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-premec-mext-extended-home-link-04) based on comments received. This I-D has been previously accepted for being adopted as WG document, since it solves the problem of a DSMIP6 MN attaching to an IPv6 only home-link. Therefore, I would like to request approval from the chairs to post the I-D as WG document. 
	Any reviews or comments from others are also appreciated.

Regards,

Fuad Abinader

>-----Original Message-----
>From: ext Fuad Abinader [mailto:[email-masked]] 
>Sent: quinta-feira, 8 de outubro de 2009 16:43
>To: Junior Fuad (EXT-INdT/Manaus)
>Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for 
>draft-premec-mext-extended-home-link-04
>
>---------- Forwarded message ----------
>From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
>Date: 2009/10/8
>Subject: New Version Notification for 
>draft-premec-mext-extended-home-link-04
>To: [email-masked]
>Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
>
>
>
>A new version of I-D, 
>draft-premec-mext-extended-home-link-04.txt has been 
>successfuly submitted by Fuad Abinader and posted to the IETF 
>repository.
>
>Filename:        draft-premec-mext-extended-home-link
>Revision:        04
>Title:           IPv4 Support for DSMIPv6 IPv6 Home Link
>Creation_date:   2009-10-08
>WG ID:           Independent Submission
>Number_of_pages: 13
>
>Abstract:
>Mobile IPv6 for Dual Stack Hosts and Routers enables mobility 
>for the mobile node's IPv6 home address or prefix as well as 
>an IPv4 home address, irrespective of the IP version supported 
>on the link that the mobile node is attached to.  The home 
>agent maintains binding cache entries for the IPv6 and IPv4 
>home addresses assigned to the mobile node when the mobile 
>node is connected via a foreign link.
>The binding cache entries are deprecated when the mobile node 
>attaches to its home link.  This document addresses an issue 
>related to the de-registration procedure and the continued 
>connectivity for the IPv4 home address when the mobile node 
>attaches to its IPv6-only home link.
>
>
>
>The IETF Secretariat.
>