Subject: [MEXT] RFC 5522 on Network Mobility Route Optimization Requirements for Operational Use in Aeronautics and Space Exploration Mobile Networks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 17:08:15 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5522

        Title:      Network Mobility Route Optimization Requirements 
                    for Operational Use in Aeronautics and 
                    Space Exploration Mobile Networks 
        Author:     W. Eddy, W. Ivancic,
                    T. Davis
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       October 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      31
        Characters: 79570
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mext-aero-reqs-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5522.txt

This document describes the requirements and desired properties of
Network Mobility (NEMO) Route Optimization techniques for use in
global-networked communications systems for aeronautics and space
exploration.

Substantial input to these requirements was given by aeronautical
communications experts outside the IETF, including members of the
International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and other
aeronautical communications standards bodies.  This memo provides 
information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute