Subject: [MEXT] Consensus call to adopt I-D: draft-premec-mext-extended-home-link-04 as a MEXT WG doc

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 16:33:25 -0400

Hi,

	I have revised the I-D "IPv4 Support for DSMIPv6 IPv6 Home Link"
<draft-premec-mext-extended-home-link-04> based on comments received.
This I-D has been previously accepted for being adopted as WG document,
since it solves the problem of a DSMIP6 MN attaching to an IPv6 only
home-link. Therefore, I would like to request approval from the chairs
to post the I-D as WG document. 
	Any reviews or comments from others are also appreciated.

Regards,

Fuad Abinader

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 16:50:13 -0400

Hi,

	In the previous e-mail I wrongly added the subject as a
"Consensus call". Instead, I meant to Request the I-D to be accepted as
a WG Item instead. As I'm not a WG chair, I realized I have made a
mistake. Therefore, forget this e-mail, as I'll send another one in the
correct form and content.

Regards,

Fuad Abinader

>-----Original Message-----
>From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On 
>Behalf Of ext [email-masked]
>Sent: quinta-feira, 8 de outubro de 2009 16:33
>To: [email-masked]
>Cc: [email-masked]
>Subject: [MEXT] Consensus call to adopt 
>I-D:draft-premec-mext-extended-home-link-04 as a MEXT WG doc
>
>Hi,
>
>This I-D has been previously accepted for being adopted as WG 
>document, since it solves the problem of a DSMIP6 MN attaching 
>to an IPv6 only home-link. Therefore, I would like to request 
>approval from the chairs to post the I-D as WG document. 
>_______________________________________________
>MEXT mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext
>