Subject: [MEXT] FW: I-D Action:draft-jeyatharan-mext-flow-tftemp-reference-00.txt

From: "Mohana Jeyatharan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 09:15:36 +0800

Hi all,

We have submitted a draft called: 
draft-jeyatharan-mext-flow-tftemp-reference-00.txt.

It is about using 3gpp traffic flow template (TFT) as a reference to
flow in the flow binding process.

Any comments are appreciated.

BR,
Mohana 
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 8:30 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-jeyatharan-mext-flow-tftemp-reference-00.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : 3GPP TFT Reference for Flow Binding
	Author(s)       : M. Jeyatharan, C. Ng
	Filename        :
draft-jeyatharan-mext-flow-tftemp-reference-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-03-01

This memo describes a reference to third generation partner ship
project (3GPP) defined traffic flow template (TFT) as a traffic
selector in the flow based routing mechanism described in the flow
binding draft [1].  This memo, further specifies a new traffic
selector sub-option format to be used with the flow binding mobility
option defined in draft [1], in order to transport the TFT reference
from the mobile node to its home agent in a 3GPP SAE (service
architecture evolution) scenario.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jeyatharan-mext-flow-tftemp-re
ference-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.