Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: imss WG Last Call: Fibre Channel RSCN, Fabric Config Svr, and Zone Svr MIBs

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 10:20:34 +0300

Please see this WGLC for three MIB documents in imss. It would be
useful if early reviews and comments are provided at this phase. 

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2006 3:26 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; Romascanu, Dan (Dan)
Subject: imss WG Last Call: Fibre Channel RSCN, Fabric Config Svr, and
Zone Svr MIBs

This is to announce an imss WG Last Call on the following three MIB
drafts:

     Fibre Channel Registered State Change Notification (RSCN) MIB
                   draft-ietf-imss-fc-rscn-mib-00.txt

             Fibre-Channel Fabric Configuration Server MIB
                   draft-ietf-imss-fc-fcs-mib-00.txt

                     Fibre-Channel Zone Server MIB
                    draft-ietf-imss-fc-zs-mib-00.txt
 
This WG Last Call will run through 12 midnight Eastern Time on Sunday,
September 17, 2006 (your WG chair hopes to deal with Last Call results
during the week of September 18th).

Technical comments *must* be sent to the imss mailing list.
Editorial comments may be sent directly to the draft editor (but please
cc: me) - all three drafts have the same editor:

		Keith McCloghrie [[email-masked]]

Thanks,
--David (imss WG chair)
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
MIB-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mib-doctors