Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: Last Call: 'Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) over IEEE 802 Networks' to Proposed Standard (draft-schoenw-snmp-ether)

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 14:39:21 +0300

-----Original Message-----
From: The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 2:17 AM
To: IETF-Announce
Subject: Last Call: 'Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) over IEEE
802 Networks' to Proposed Standard (draft-schoenw-snmp-ether) 

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) over IEEE 802 Networks '
   <draft-schoenw-snmp-ether-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-08-28.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schoenw-snmp-ether-01.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
MIB-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mib-doctors