Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: Last Call: 'Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Label Switching Router (LSR) Management Information Base' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-lsr-mib)

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 10:23:19 +0300

-----Original Message-----
From: The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 11:13 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call: 'Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS)
Label Switching Router (LSR) Management Information Base' to Proposed
Standard (draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-lsr-mib) 

The IESG has received a request from the Common Control and Measurement
Plane WG to consider the following documents:

- 'Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Traffic Engineering

   Management Information Base '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-te-mib-15.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Definitions of Textual Conventions for Generalized Multiprotocol
Label 
   Switching (GMPLS) Management '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-tc-mib-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Label Switching
Router 
   (LSR) Management Information Base '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-lsr-mib-14.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-08-21.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-te-mib-15.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-tc-mib-10.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-lsr-mib-14.tx
t

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
MIB-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mib-doctors