Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: Last Call: 'Definitions of Managed Objects for Middlebox Communication' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-midcom-mib)

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 10:22:33 +0300

Juergen Schoenwaelder already performed a MIB doctor review for this
document, but some more fresh looks should not harm.

Regards,

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 8:09 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call: 'Definitions of Managed Objects for Middlebox
Communication' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-midcom-mib) 

The IESG has received a request from the Middlebox Communication WG to
consider  the following document:

- 'Definitions of Managed Objects for Middlebox Communication '
   <draft-ietf-midcom-mib-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-08-17.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-midcom-mib-08.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
MIB-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mib-doctors