Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] Anyone using notepad++ to edit/view MIB modules?

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 22:41:33 +0200

notepadd++ (a windows tool/editor) is available from
  http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/uk/site.htm

I am playing with a definition for SMI language, so that 
you get colors for various keywords etc. I find it much easier
to read/browse through a MIB that way.

If you're interested, I can make available what I have now to
the mib-doctors. If it seems to work for multipel of us, I can
also make it available to anyone via ietfmibs list.

Bert

_______________________________________________
MIB-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mib-doctors

---

From: "Glenn Waters" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 08:53:00 -0400

Meant to copy list...

Regards, /gww 

-----Original Message-----
From: Waters, Glenn (CAR:IO47) 
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 18:18
To: 'Wijnen, Bert (Bert)'
Subject: RE: [MIB-DOCTORS] Anyone using notepad++ to edit/view MIB
modules?

Try www.vim.org

Open the .mib file and syntax highlighting should be there (may have to
enter the command :syntax enable

Cheers, /gww 

-----Original Message-----
From: Wijnen, Bert (Bert) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 16:42
To: MIB Doctors (E-mail)
Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] Anyone using notepad++ to edit/view MIB modules?

Bert