Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: How to receive IESG agendas by email

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 10:49:22 +0300

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Carpenter [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 10:32 AM
To: IETF Announcement list
Subject: How to receive IESG agendas by email 

Hi,

There is a new mailing list that anyone can join in order to receive
advance notice of the upcoming IESG agenda. One week before each
official IESG teleconference, the draft agenda will be sent to this
list, once as an ASCII message and once as an HTML message containing
relevant links.

This isn't new information, since the agenda is always posted (and
updated) at http://www.ietf.org/IESG/agenda.html. However, various
people have expressed a desire to receive an email version, so here it
is.

Please feel free to join the list via this URL:

https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iesg-agenda-dist

It's not a discussion list, so only the Secretariat can post.

  Brian Carpenter

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
MIB-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mib-doctors