Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] looking for volunteers to review ipsp mib documents - 2nd try

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 15:46:38 +0200

Hi MIB-Doctors,

This is the second try to find a volunteer to review the ipsp MIB
documents. Please make proof of your fine volunteering spirit now,
before the holidays :-)

We are looking for volunteers to perform MIB Doctor reviews for the
following two documents:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsp-ikeaction-mib-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsp-ipsecaction-mib-02.t
xt

Note that Keith McCloghrie already reviewed some aspects of these
documents.  

Please let me know who is available to perform the reviews in the next
few weeks. 

Dan

_______________________________________________
MIB-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mib-doctors

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 14:56:20 -0500

Changes were made last month based on the most recent MIB Doctor 
review.  The first MIB Doctor review was requested in March 2004.  We 
need to move these forward.

Russ