Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] OPS Area Office Hours

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 20:43:03 +0200

I apologize for the cross-posting, which is definitely intentional in
this case. 

We remind everybody that the OPS Area Directors will be waiting for you
to come at the office hours to discuss current and future work in the
area and any other IETF related business. 

The office hours will happen in the IESG meeting room PDR-4 (standing
for Private Dining Room I guess) at the 3rd floor in the Palmer House
and the schedule is as follows:

Monday 9:00AM to 11:30AM
Wednesday 4:10PM to 5:00PM
Thursday 4:10PM to 5:00PM

See you there. 

Ron and Dan

_______________________________________________
MIB-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mib-doctors