Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: [PWE3] Last Call: draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib (Definitions for Textual Conventions and for Managing Pseudowires over PSN) to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 18:30:18 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 5:52 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [PWE3] Last Call: draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib (Definitions for
Textual Conventions and for Managing Pseudowires over PSN) to Proposed
Standard 

The IESG has received a request from the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to
Edge WG (pwe3) to consider the following document:

- 'Definitions for Textual Conventions and for Managing Pseudowires 
   over PSN '
   <draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-12.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-11-09. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-12.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
8924&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3

_______________________________________________
MIB-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mib-doctors

Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 18:30:18 +0100
From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: [PWE3] Last Call: draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib
	(Definitions for Textual Conventions and for Managing
	Pseudowires over PSN) to Proposed Standard 

-----Original Message-----
From: The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 5:52 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [PWE3] Last Call: draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib (Definitions for
Textual Conventions and for Managing Pseudowires over PSN) to Proposed
Standard 

The IESG has received a request from the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to
Edge WG (pwe3) to consider the following document:

- 'Definitions for Textual Conventions and for Managing Pseudowires 
   over PSN '
   <draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-12.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-11-09. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-12.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
8924&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3

_______________________________________________
MIB-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mib-doctors