Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: Ops Area advisor.

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 10:51:26 +0100

We are looking for a volunteer to advise capwap on MIB issues. 
 
The document considered to be adopted like a work item by the WG is
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yangshi-capwap-base-mib-01.txt
. 
 
Dan

________________________________

From: Mani, Mahalingam (Mani) 
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2008 7:09 AM
To: Romascanu, Dan (Dan); [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Ops Area advisor.

Dan, Ron,

With Dave Harrington having guided thus far the MIB effort and with the
draft possibly poised to become a WG draft - is it possible to get
someone from the OPS Area expert pool to volunteer as advisor going
forth - including assessing the validity of the proposed approach in
context of CAPWAP?

It appears that Dave Harrington may not be able to spare cycles to do
so.

Regards,

-mani

=============

Mahalingam Mani

(408)321-4840 (w)

_______________________________________________
MIB-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mib-doctors