Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] Updated version of draft-ietf-isms-radius-vacm

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 16:54:12 -0700

Hi -

I've posted an update to the radius vacm draft.  Due to the large
number of (conflicting) comments and responses, I think this version
needs close inspection.  I've tried to balance the various
comments, but in some cases I could not see a middle ground.
In other cases, I've tried to balance conflicting comments, and
made changes different from what were suggested by either side.
In several cases, this text differs substantially from the
"proposed resolution" sent a few days ago, due to the fervent
responses triggered by that message.

Diffs are available at
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isms-radius-vacm-10

Please look to see whether your concerns have been addressed, and,
more importantly, to verify that I haven't broken something in the
course of attempting to address the comments.

In the interest of email sanity, please direct your comments and
follow-up discussion to the [email-masked] mailing list.  A few minor
issues with this revision have already been dealt with there:
   - module name / descriptor (in)consistency - MIB review guidelines
     vs. common sense
   - removed REFERENCE to RFC 5592 (tmSessionID debate)
   - a misplaced REFERENCE clause broke compilation
   - a few non-catastrophic typos

The WG has until Friday, September 3rd, to finish this sanity check,
so please email your comments before then.

Randy