Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: [IPFIX] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-03.txt> (Definitionsof Managed Objects for Packet Sampling) to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 16:07:27 +0200

Hi, 

I reviewed this document before sending it to IETF LC, but having more
MIB doctors have a look at this document would be better. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of The IESG
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 5:04 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [IPFIX] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-03.txt>
(Definitionsof Managed Objects for Packet Sampling) to Proposed Standard

The IESG has received a request from the IP Flow Information Export WG
(ipfix) to consider the following document:
- 'Definitions of Managed Objects for Packet Sampling'
  <draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-06-15. Exceptionally, comments may
be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes extensions to the IPFIX MIB module
[RFC5815].  For IPFIX implementations that use packet Sampling
(PSAMP) techniques as described in [RFC5475], this memo defines the
PSAMP MIB module containing managed objects for providing information
on applied packet selection functions and their parameters.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix