Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: [OPSAWG] Last Call: <draft-ietf-opsawg-mib-floats-01.txt> (TextualConventions for the Representation of Floating-Point Numbers)to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 16:08:04 +0200

Hi, 

I reviewed this document before sending it to IETF LC, but having more
MIB doctors have a look at this document would be better. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of The IESG
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 5:04 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [OPSAWG] Last Call: <draft-ietf-opsawg-mib-floats-01.txt>
(TextualConventions for the Representation of Floating-Point Numbers)to
Proposed Standard

The IESG has received a request from the Operations and Management Area
Working Group WG (opsawg) to consider the following document:
- 'Textual Conventions for the Representation of Floating-Point Numbers'
  <draft-ietf-opsawg-mib-floats-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-06-15. Exceptionally, comments may
be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo defines a Management Information Base (MIB) module
   containing textual conventions (TCs) to represent floating-point
   numbers.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-mib-floats/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-mib-floats/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

_______________________________________________
OPSAWG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg