Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: [apps-discuss] The passing of Dr. John Larmouth

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 12:09:00 +0200

I apologize for the slightly out of context message, but I believe  that
some in the community dealing with MIB would be interested by this
message from Eliot. 

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Eliot Lear
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 8:03 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [apps-discuss] The passing of Dr. John Larmouth

Earlier this month Dr. John Larmouth, who was the father of ASN.1 passed
away.  He was an active leader within the ITU-T, and the Internet
community has made great use of ASN.1 in SNMP and X.509 certificates, to
name a few.  The ITU has published a memorial page, which you can find
at http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/newslog/In+Memoriam+John+Larmouth.aspx. Russ
has signed the condolence book on behalf of the IETF.

Eliot
(in my role as IETF Liaison Manager to the ITU-T)

_______________________________________________
apps-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss