Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] Fwd: [IESG-AGENDA-DIST] Summarized Agenda for the 2012-11-15 IESG Teleconference

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 11:00:48 -0500

Dear all,

Please find below the agenda of the November 15th  IESG telechat.
Please send your questions, comments and concerns before Nov 14 COB.

Thanks and Regards, Benoit

================================================

INTERNET ENGINEERING STEERING GROUP (IESG)
Summarized Agenda for the 2012-11-15 IESG Teleconference

This agenda was generated at 2012-11-08 15:10:41 PST
Up-to-date web version of this agenda can be found at:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/iesg/agenda/

2. Protocol Actions
2.1 WG Submissions
2.1.1 New Items

   o draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-implementation-05
     Implementation Advice for IPv6 Router Advertisement Guard (RA-Guard)
     (Best Current Practice)
     Note: Joel Jaeggli ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
     Token: Ronald Bonica

   o draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-delay-10
     RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report (XR) Block for Delay
     metric Reporting (Proposed Standard)
     Note: Shida Schubert ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd.
     Token: Gonzalo Camarillo

   o draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-in-band-signaling-07
     Multipoint LDP in-band signaling for Point-to-Multipoint and
     Multipoint- to-Multipoint Label Switched Paths (Proposed Standard)
     Note: Loa Andersson ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
     Token: Adrian Farrel

   o draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-pw-lsp-ping-03
     Label Switched Path (LSP) Ping for IPv6 Pseudowire FECs (Proposed
     Standard)
     Note: Loa Andersson ([email-masked]) is the document
     shepherd.
     Token: Adrian Farrel

   o draft-ietf-ipfix-a9n-07
     Flow Aggregation for the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) Protocol
     (Proposed Standard)
     Note: Nevil Brownlee ([email-masked]) is the document
     shepherd.
     Token: Ronald Bonica

2.1.2 Returning Items

   o draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2671bis-edns0-09
     Extension Mechanisms for DNS (EDNS(0)) (Internet Standard)
     Note: Olafur Gudmundsson (ogud at ogud.com) is the document
     shepherd.
     Token: Ralph Droms

   o draft-ietf-pkix-caa-15
     DNS Certification Authority Authorization (CAA) Resource Record
     (Proposed Standard)
     Note: Steve Kent ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd.
     Token: Sean Turner

2.2 Individual Submissions
2.2.1 New Items

   o draft-leiba-5322upd-from-group-07
     Update to Internet Message Format to Allow Group Syntax in the
     "From:" and "Sender:" Header Fields (Proposed Standard)
     Token: Pete Resnick

   o draft-gont-intarea-obsolete-eid-option-01
     Obsoleting the Endpoint Identifier (EID) Option (Proposed Standard)
     Note: Christopher LILJENSTOLPE ([email-masked]) is the
     document shepherd.
     Token: Ronald Bonica

2.2.2 Returning Items

   NONE

3. Document Actions
3.1 WG Submissions
3.1.1 New Items

   o draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-12
     Methodology for Benchmarking MPLS-TE Fast Reroute Protection
     (Informational)
     Note: Al Morton ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
     Token: Ronald Bonica

   o draft-ietf-mptcp-api-06
     MPTCP Application Interface Considerations (Informational)
     Token: Wesley Eddy

   o draft-ietf-karp-ospf-analysis-05
     Analysis of OSPF Security According to KARP Design Guide
     (Informational)
     Note: Brian Weis  is the document shepherd.
     Token: Stewart Bryant

3.1.2 Returning Items

   NONE

3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD
3.2.1 New Items

   o draft-leiba-extended-doc-shepherd-01
     Document Shepherding Throughout a Document's Lifecycle
     (Informational)
     Token: Russ Housley

3.2.2 Returning Items

   NONE

3.3 IRTF and Independent Submission Stream Documents
3.3.1 New Items

   o conflict-review-secure-cookie-session-protocol-00
     IETF conflict review for draft-secure-cookie-session-protocol
       draft-secure-cookie-session-protocol-08
       SCS: Secure Cookie Sessions for HTTP (ISE: Informational)
     Token: Barry Leiba

3.3.2 Returning Items

   NONE

3.3.3 For Action

   o conflict-review-boucadair-mmusic-altc-00
     IETF conflict review for draft-boucadair-mmusic-altc
       draft-boucadair-mmusic-altc-06
       Session Description Protocol (SDP) Alternate Connectivity (ALTC)
     Attribute (ISE: Informational)
     Token: Russ Housley

4. Working Group Actions
4.1 WG Creation
4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review

   NONE

4.1.2 Proposed for Approval

   NONE

4.2 WG Rechartering
4.2.1 Under Evaluation for IETF Review

   NONE

4.2.2 Proposed for Approval

   NONE