Subject: [mif] 75th IETF - Hotel Information

From: Hui Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 08:20:36 +0800

75th IETF Meeting
Stockholm, Sweden
July 26-31, 2009
Host: .SE

Be sure to make your reservation at one of the four Stockholm hotels where
we have a block of rooms held. Cut-off dates for release of our block are
earlier than usual. Hotel information can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/75/hotels.html

The Tuesday social will be held at the Vasa Museum. More information and
Social Registration: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/75/social-event.html

Note: You must be registered for IETF 75 to purchase a Social Ticket.

Only 68 days until the Stockholm IETF!
Online registration for the IETF meeting is at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/75/
_______________________________________________
BOFCHAIRS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bofchairs