Subject: [mif] Updated Agenda with Drafts

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 11:16:11 -0400

Here is an updated draft of the MIF agenda for Tuesday, with the  
drafts listed.  Please read the drafts before the meeting, so that we  
can have a meaningful discussion.

If there is anything else that you would like to discuss in the  
meeting, please let us know.

Thanks,
Margaret

MIF WG Agenda
IETF75 - Stockholm, Sweden
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
0900-1130, Large Stage
==========================

1. Agenda, Greeting for 1st WG meeting (Chairs, 10 min)

2. MIF Problem Statement (Marc, 1 hour)
    http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-blanchet-mif-problem-statement-01.txt
    http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-williams-mif-problem-scenarios-00.txt

3. MIF Current Practices (Margaret, 15 min)
    http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-mrw-mif-current-practices-02.txt

4. Other MIF related drafts (1 hour)
    http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-hong-mif-analysis-scenario-01.txt
    http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ko-mif-security-considerations-00.txt
    http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-savolainen-mif-dns-server-selection-00.txt

5. Questions & Next Steps (Chairs/ADs, 10 min)