Subject: [mif] MIF slot request

From: Hui Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 11:30:21 +0800

Hello all

We are going to meet on Monday morning,

send the request to chairs if you would like to have a slot

Regards,

Margaret and Hui

 		 	   		  
_________________________________________________________________
Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection.
https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?id=60969

---

From: liu dapeng <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 05:20:30 +0800

Dear Chairs:

Attachment is the slides that we want to present in Monday session.
Very appreciate for your help.

Best wishes,
Dapeng Liu

---

From: liu dapeng <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 23:45:31 +0800

Dear Chairs,

I make a slightly update of the presentation, attachment is the new
version. Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Dapeng