Subject: [mif] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-cao-mif-ongoing-session-00.txt

From: Zhen Cao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 11:36:26 +0800

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 2:15 PM
Subject: I-D Action:draft-cao-mif-ongoing-session-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

       Title           : Holding the Ongoing Sessions on MIF Hosts
       Author(s)       : Z. Cao, D. Liu
       Filename        : draft-cao-mif-ongoing-session-00.txt
       Pages           : 9
       Date            : 2010-07-03

This document discusses the problem of holding the ongoing sessions
on a multi-homed host.  When there is an application running on one
interface and another interface with a better routing metric is
enabled, it is desirable to hold the application on the current
interface and avoid it being terminated and shifted to another
interface.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cao-mif-ongoing-session-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt