Subject: [mif] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-hui-mif-dhcpv4-routing-03.txt

From: Zhen Cao <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 12:53:27 +0800

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 6:45 PM
Subject: I-D Action:draft-hui-mif-dhcpv4-routing-03.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

       Title           : Extension of DHCPv4 for policy routing of
multiple interfaces terminal
       Author(s)       : M. Hui, H. Deng
       Filename        : draft-hui-mif-dhcpv4-routing-03.txt
       Pages           : 12
       Date            : 2010-07-01

Current multiple interfaces terminal causes the problem of selecting
a proper interface for a specific application, and this is a new
question which will change the previous internet model. This document
proposes a solution which extend DHCPv4 to carry the policy routing to
map the IP flows to multiple interfaces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hui-mif-dhcpv4-routing-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt